Blackmail

I'm still in awe at Ivan's surprise

I'm still in awe at Ivan's surprise. He said it's his way of making sure I am protected. Even though I don't get it, I love it. I broke the news to Myra and she squealed on the phone for minutes. After Sean left, Ivan and I got back to our old selves. We've been having so much fun and we're staying positive. He's been very supportive of my music career.

The preparation for the weekend show has been smooth, thanks to Ivan. On Saturday, I pick up Myra in my new car and we head to the company. We get to the company and prepare for the show. I have a feeling the night is going to be a good one. We've worked hard for this.

Hours later, the show starts with a bang, getting everyone in the mood. Other artists also entertain the audience and I can say the show going great. Myra and I get hoots and cheers during our performance as usual. We carried the night, I must say.

I get a call from Finn after the live performance and my smile wears off. I don't want to answer his calls. I walk to the office Myra and I have been using and take off my heels. I still have the phone in my hand, watching the phone ring. I take in a deep breath and answer.

"Martin," he calls me as he used to and I roll my eyes. "Can I see you? I want to talk to you."

"We have nothing to talk about."

"We do. Don't make me beg you to see me now that you're famous. I hate that." I take off the jacket and lay it down on the couch. "Let me see you tonight. I miss you."

"Could you please leave me alone?"

"Don't make me do this. I want to see you tonight. I still have pictures of you sucking my dick. It would be so useful now that you're a celebrity." He laughs on the phone. "Sending it out there right now is going to ruin your reputation, so I advise you to come over here so we talk in person. You have thirty minutes, Kara."

My hands tremble and my heart starts to beat faster. How cruel is he?. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I still want you. Harper broke up with me after she met you. We never fucked. I want to start this with you again. I love you."

"I'm not coming, Finn."

"Fine with me. I'll upload these in the next thirty minutes if you don't get here. Don't try to play smart." Finn ends the call and I sit down on the couch, cussing out.

Myra comes into the office, cheering loudly, the show was terrific. She continues singing the song, dancing along to it. "Are you ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah,"

"Okay, I'm leaving with Wes today. Make sure you get home." She comes to me and hugs me briefly. "I'll call you, take care." I smile at her and nod. Myra picks up her bag and walks out of the room, singing along. I bow my head in my palms and let my tears fall. I regret ever meeting Finn. All he wants to do is ruin my life.