Assistance

Last night, I had a dream

Last night, I had a dream. Ivan was here; his hands were on my body and his gloomy eyes stared at me like they used to. "Roy," I mumbled his name and he touched my face.

"Hey you," he smiled at me and I held onto his hand on my face. "You look pretty when you sleep," I smiled at him and he pushed closer to me on the bed. I put my hands on him, and when he kissed me, it felt different.

We kissed for minutes, but he pulled away with a sigh before I got drowned in his wet kisses. "You should get some sleep." He whispered to me and I drifted off to sleep minutes after staring at him.

And this morning, I am alone on the bed, realizing it was just a dream. There is no sign of Ivan here. A knock comes on the door and I get up from the bed. "Kara Martin," Myra calls. I open the door for her and she smiles at me. "You look damn tired. You two fucked?" She teases and I walk away from the door. Myra walks into the room and look around. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"I don't know," I answer.

"Didn't you spend the night?" She curiously asks.

"We didn't," her eyes widen at my answer.

"Are you serious? You really don't know where he is?" I sigh at her. "Is he seeing someone else?"

"I don't know, Myra." She sighs heavily.

"We're meeting the people at the agency today. A car will pick us up in thirty minutes. So we should start getting ready." I nod and look around the room. Ivan's scent is everywhere. I pick up my phone and there's been no text or call from him. "I'm sure he'll come around today; let's get ready." Myra smiles at me.

We go back to our room and get ready to meet the people who could possibly change our lives. I am as excited as her, but deep down is a creepy, worrisome feeling about Ivan. Is he now my boyfriend? Can I call him that? We walk out of the room after dressing up and there's a black car waiting out of the hostel for us. Isn't this weird? The kind gentleman introduces himself as our driver for the day. He seems nice; his black suit and white shirt looks good on him.

Myra and I get in the car and I send Ivan a message before the driver starts the car.