Chapter 19 Messaging and Planning

It was the end of the first day of everyone's internships and Atreyu laying on the couch in her hotel room. Atreyu decided to do hers at Hosu General hospital. Even though she wanted to be a teacher she felt it was equally important to have some medical training under her belt. Plus this internship gave her a lot of free time to work on the lesson plans. During the internship Atreyu would be staying at a hotel across from the hospital. Most students her age would be excited about having the independence but Atreyu hated being alone. Being alone always made her mind wonder to terrible memories of her past.....

Bzzzz!

Atreyu looked at her phone and chuckled. Mr Aizawa and Mr Vlad added Atreyu to the classes group texts so Atreyu can lean their personalities a little better for the lesson plan. They explained that students have different learning styles and personalities and building a tailored learning plan helps student learn better. The students from 1-A were very talkative. It was pretty entertaining.

Midoriya: How was everyone's first day of internships? Mine was pretty exhausting...

Uraraka: Mine was too but I'm learning so much! Be careful not to over do it Deku!

Midoriya: Thanks Uraraka!

Atreyu smirked at the messages. 'Those two are so perfect for each other they might as well get married now! They're so cute when they talk to each other.' The rest of the class started to talk about their internships and how excited they were to be working in the field. Some, like Bakugou and Tokoyami, were having a rough first day and Atreyu hoped that it would get easier for them as the week went on.

Shoji: Atreyu are you doing your internship as well?

Atreyu: Yeah! I'm doing mine at Hosu General hospital in the ER. I wanted to pick up some medical skills. I'm learning a lot!

Yaoyorozu: That's a really good idea!

Jiro: Yeah we should all look into learning some basic medical training.

Midoriya: That's so cool! I think Iida is doing his internship in Hosu as well!

Atreyu paused as she reread the message. 'In surprised he's doing his internship here and not at one of his families agencies...' Atreyu continued to text the other students for a while until her stomach started to growl. She decided to go out to eat instead of being cooped up in her lonely hotel room. As she finished getting ready her phone chirped. She looked and saw it was a private message from Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: Good evening Atreyu. I was wondering if you had a moment to talk about Hawks.

Atreyu: Of course! I was actually about to grab something to eat. If you want I can bring you something too and we can talk. How does that sound?

Tokoyami: I wouldn't wish to trouble you and make you go out of your way for me....

Atreyu: It's no trouble if I'm the one who offered. Lol Come ooon Eat with me!

He didn't reply for a long moment and Atreyu was starting to think she pushed to hard until her phone chirped again.

Tokoyami: Very well. I will be grateful for anything you bring. .... But if you had any apples that would be preferred.

Atreyu punched the air with excitement. She was happy to eat with someone instead of alone in her hotel room. Plus this may give her a chance to thank Hawks in person for her recommendation.

Hawks Agency

Atreyu messaged Tokoyami saying that she just arrived and he told her that he would meet her in the lobby. As she walked up she happened to see him before he saw her. He was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie which seemed like normal casual attire for him. She noticed that he was pacing back and forth with a worried expression. Atreyu didn't want to make him wait any longer and walked into the lobby.