Chapter 48 Aizawa's Proposal

A few days later

Mr Aizawa and All Might left the Bakugou house and headed towards their car. They have been going to each student's house to talk about moving the students into dorms and to their surprise, everyone seemed to be on board so far.

"Next on the list is Midoriya. Looks like he's not too far either." Said Aizawa.

"Actually about going Midoriya... I was wondering if I could do his alone..." Said All Might while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Aizawa looked at him confused. What reason would he have to-

"All Might!"

They both turned to see Bakugou walking towards them with his hands on his pockets. The look on his face told them that he had something serious on his mind.

"Yes young Bakugou?" Said All Might.

"Deku..... What is he to you?" He asked in a straight forward manner.

Both teachers seemed surprised by the question and Aizawa watched All Might's reaction. All Might hung his head slightly and said flatly,

"He's my student.... Like yourself, young Bakugou."

'I'm sorry young Bakugou... But this is the only thing I have to keep a secret...' All Might thought sadly. Bakugou kept an unreadable face as he stared at All Might.

".... It's fine if you don't want to tell me.... Thanks..." Bakugou said slightly defeated and Mr Aizawa picked up on his tone. Before he said anything All Might started to walk down the street in the direction of Midoriya's house.

"I'll head over to young Midoriya's if you want to take the next one! I'll catch up later!" All Might said as he waved back.

'I never told him where Midoriya lives... Has he been to Midoriya's before?' Aizawa just watched him walk further and further away.

Ever since Midoriya's first day, Aizawa had noticed All Might watching him in the distance. It was a little strange at first but with everything else going on, Aizawa just ignored it. But seeing Bakugou also becoming suspicious made Aizawa want to keep a closer eye on Midoriya.

"Mr Aizawa...."

Aizawa turned and saw that Bakugou had still been standing outside and was also watching All Might. Aizawa walked up to Bakugou so the he could stay close to the house. He was still a target after all.

"Yes Bakugou?" He said with his normal, flat gravely voice. Bakugou was quiet for a moment and then spoke.

"Atreyu told me something a few days ago.... Do you really believe there's a traitor in our class?"

Aizawa was shocked that Atreyu would reveal this to Bakugou but he could see why she trusted him since they were both kidnapped and are still targeted by the League. Even though it was incredibly foolish to tell anyone before taking to him or Principal Nezu first.

Luckily she was his next stop so he'll have to talk to her about that.

"She shouldn't have told you that but.... Yes. I believe the mole is in our class. It should go without saying that you are not to speak of this to anyone..... Even Kirishima. Understand?"

Bakugou was silent for a moment and then nodded. It was incredibly tense with all the unanswered questions in the air. What's going on with All Might and Midoriya? Who's the traitor? What are the villains planning?

"The three of us will talk about it later and come up with a plan to fish the traitor out. Trust me. They will be brought to justice." Aizawa said darkly and Bakugou nodded and turned to go back inside. Just before he opened the door.