Chapter 51 Dorm Room Contest pt. 2

4th floor boys section

"Alright! Next room is Kirishima's!" Ashido smiled.

"Not so fast!" Shouted Minata. Everyone turned to him as he continued.

"You say the we would be looking into each other's rooms but we've only been looking at the boys rooms. I think the girls should participate too! That way we can see who has the best room!" There was a pause before Ashido smiled.

"That's a great idea! Let's make it a contest!"

"I'm in!" Said Hakagure.

" Me too!" Smiled Atreyu. With that they heard towards Kirishima's room.

"Alright everyone! Prepare for the manliest room in all of UA!" Said Kirishima as he opened the door to his man cave.

Atreyu noticed that Ashido's expression changed and she looked a little tense. Upon a closer look, Atreyu noticed that Ashido's pink cheeks looked a little red. Atreyu smirked and realized that Ashido may have a thing for Kirishima. She may have to see about getting them together because in Atreyu's eyes, Ashido and Kirishima were perfect for each other.

"Okay next up! Shoji's room!" Said Uraraka.

"You're not going to find much." Said Shoji and when they opened his room....

"More like nothing at all!" Ashido exclaimed. Atreyu giggled and walked over to his desk. She didn't know what to expect but this somehow felt very Shoji.

While Todoroki and Shoji talked, Atreyu noticed a photo on his desk and picked it up. It was a photo of them at the sports festival during the scavenger hunt. Shoji was running with Atreyu on his shoulder and her arms in the air like she was on a roller coaster. They both looked like they were having a blast and Atreyu was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia.

"Mezo.... Where did you get this?" Atreyu asked so softly that even Shoji could barely hear her. He looked over at her and saw her looking happily at a photo of them. He felt that familiar warmth in his chest and walked over to her to look at the photo.

One of the many wonderful memories he had with her.

"I found it online." He said flatly. Keeping his emotions in check. Atreyu looked up at him so warmly that he felt his heart skip a beat. Back at the hospital, Shoji was so worried that Atreyu would never wake up when she was in a coma. That she would never smile or touch his face again....now he wanted to make the most of their time together. Create more memories with her.

"You know.... It's been a while since you and I had a race. Maybe in the morning we could go for a run?" Shoji suggested. Atreyu beamed.

"That's a great idea! I can't wait! Better bring a broom because I'm gonna leave you in the dust!" Atreyu joked.

"Oh you're on." Shoji chuckled with excitement. He remembered how fun it was when they would race at the gym before the festival.

"Maybe we can revisit that spot at the park as well-" he started.

"Yeah and we could take another photo of us there too!" Atreyu smiled. Shoji was a bit surprised.

"You want another photo together?" He asked. Gaining Shinsou's attention.

'This guy too?!' he thought angerly.

"Yeah! How could you not want more photos after seeing how good this one looks" she smiled.

"Sure but I'm keeping my mask on for those " Shoji smiled. Atreyu pouted but nodded. Shinsou couldn't help but feel a little jealous again. Sure him and Atreyu took a bunch of photos together all through middle school. But seeing her do it with others made him tense