Chapter 27

Video works^^^
Chapter song: Up n Down by Khalil Underwood
(Justin's pov)
I was singing One Love as Becca sat and listened backstage.
"You're gonna do great, Justy"
Becca kissed my cheek then joined Ryan and Chaz to watch my first show. I stood waiting for my cue. I heard my name being chanted by my Beliebers. Damn, I'm so pumped to be on tour again. Finally, my cue arrived, and I rushed on stage, excitement rushing through me.
"How you guys doing tonight?!"
I smiled at all the Beliebers crowded in this building, screaming my name. I grinned hugely and motioned for the music to start. As Long As You Love Me started playing, and the whole place roared with excitement. I sung my heart out, singing song after song. I sung Baby, Boyfriend, Favorite Girl, Catching Feelings, OLLG, and Believe. I also had mini breaks and conversations with all my Beliebers in between the songs. When the show ended, I had to quickly change to meet and greet some people.
"Good job, Justy"
Becca wiped the sweat off my face with a wet towel.
"Thanks, babe"
I smiled and put on a simple gray shirt and a black SnapBack to hide my messy hair.
"I'll be back soon, love"
I kissed her cheek then made my way to the meet and greet.
"Hi Justin"
A small girl walked up to me. She seemed nervous and excited.
"Hey there, beautiful. How are you today?"
I put my arm around her.
"Good, you?"
We smiled for the camera.
"I'm great"
I kissed her cheek. The girl blushed. She reminded me of Becca.
"Aw, you're so cute. Have a great day, baby"
I showed her the way out. I met many more Beliebers and fans, making sure every person felt special. After I finished meeting everyone, I went back to see Becca on her phone, specifically texting her mom. The couch was facing backwards, so I quickly jumped over it and fell backwards on the couch.
"Oh crap, Justin, you scared me!"
Becca gasped and smiled.
"Don't stress over your parents, babe"
I turned her phone off.
"I know, I just feel bad for leaving against their will"
She set her phone aside and leaned back.
"You're 18. You're allowed to make your own choices. It's not like you're in danger with me"
I reasoned with her.
"But I feel bad"
She sighed, like she didn't want to feel that way.
"Hey, we're here to have a great time. We'll worry about that later"
I sat up and moved upward to sit next to her.
"My dad's gonna kill us"
Becca muttered out loud.
"Just like old days"
I smiled then stood up. Becca giggled then stood up after me.
"We're planning on having pizza for dinner. I don't wanna miss out on that, so let's go"
I took her hand and led her out the door. We entered the tour bus to see Ryan and Chaz on their phones.
"Is the pizza here yet?"
I looked around the bus.
"Nope"
Chaz replied.
"I'll get the drinks"
Becca went to the fridge.
"Get me a sprite, please, baby"
I asked nicely.
"Ok, here"
She tossed me a can of sprite. When I opened the soda, it splashed all over my face and shirt. Becca started laughing along with chuckles from Ryan and Chaz.
"You're gonna pay for that, babe"
I took off my shirt then went after.
"No, Justin, don't! It was an accident!"
She laughed and squealed.
"Well, this is an accident too"
I grabbed her waist, set her on the floor, then tickled her.
"No! Ryan, Chaz, make him stop!!"
Becca laughed in a scream.
"You started it, Becca"
Ryan chuckled from his phone.
"Yea, don't get me into this"
Chaz smiled.
"Pleease!! Justiiin!!"
Becca screamed loud enough to be heard outside the bus.
"Ok, ok! Don't be so loud, baby"
I pecked her lips as she giggled.
"Sorry"
She pouted, making me kiss her.
"Hey, where's the adult supervision in here?"
Scooter and Kenny walked in. I broke away from Becca and saw her cheeks turn pink.
"Sorry"
I helped Becca up as I stood.
"Hey, amazing first show, Justin"
Scooter congratulated me.
"Thanks, man"
I smiled at him.
"Next stop is San Francisco"
He grinned and helped himself to a sprite.
"Can't wait"
I smiled as Becca handed me a clean white shirt.
"We should get going back to the hotel"
Kenny suggested.
"Ok"
I put on the shirt then pulled Becca close. We sat on the couch next to Ryan and Chaz.
"You're so pretty, Justy"
Becca whispered in my ear for only us to hear. Not even Ryan or Chaz could hear it. I smiled and batted my eyelashes to make her giggle. I kissed her head and let her press against my body with my arm around her shoulders. It was fairly quiet. The only thing heard was the typing of Ryan, Chaz, and Scooter on their phones. When the vehicle halted, I patted Becca's shoulder before we stood up. I gave her my red hoodie and lowered my SnapBack on my head. Flashing lights and screams were roaring and flickering everywhere.
"Guys, help her out here"
I told Ryan, Chaz, and Scooter. Kenny was gonna park the bus. They surrounded Becca as she clung on tightly to my whole forearm. We charged outside through the screaming people. Thankfully, my bodyguards were here to help. I could feel Becca's nervousness as she pressed closer to me. Finally, we made it inside the elevator. She was still holding me, just not as tight.
"You ok, beautiful?"
I pushed the hood off her head. She nodded as we arrived at our floor. I pulled her into our room, now alone. I pulled her in and kissed her small, cute lips. She kissed back and let my tongue get involved. I pulled our shirts off then locked the door. We moved on top of the bed. Her body was on top of mine as I unbuckled my pants. She slid off her shorts, and I kissed her deeply, holding her closer. I took off her white bra then switched positions with her. Her cheeks were a bright pink with her bottom lip tucked safely under her teeth. I smirked at her then placed my lips on her jawline while my hands searched her exposed chest and waist. I could feel her breathing deepen, and her heart race. My lips moved to the soft spot on her neck, sucking and breathing against it. Becca's breathing turned to a soft moan. My hands lowered to her panties and inner thighs, waiting for a sign of approval. Her legs moved apart, so I slid her panties off. I glanced at her face to see her cheeks a deep red.
"Don't be nervous, beautiful"
I whispered and stroked her cheek. My lips moved to her perfect rack, and I kissed, sucked, and licked her skin. As my mouth pleasured her chest, my fingers rubbed her area with care. Becca was starting to moan louder, and her fingers were sunken deep in my hair and placed on my back, specifically on my Indian tattoo. I inserted 2 fingers in her and began pumping slow.
"Justin"
Becca breathed out a moan and tightened her grip on my hair. My tongue flicked against her breasts as my fingers brought her closer. Finally, her juices released on my fingers, and I felt myself get even more turned on.
"You're Biebertastic, babe"
I winked at her, making her blush and giggle. I put on a condom as I rubbed her swollen yet wet area.
"You want to?"
I asked in concern.
"Mhm"
She nodded, then I slid inside her, feeling her warmth.
"Ohh, damn, you feel amazing"
I breathed out in pleasure as I let her adjust to me. When she calmed a bit, I started to move myself on her. I kissed her as she moaned loud and pleasurable against my lips. To bring her closer, I sucked and nibbled on her neck.
"Justin-Justin...ohh don't stop"
Becca moaned as our skin got warmer. Our bodies elevated a little, because I was holding her close as her back arched. She let herself go in a loud moan and a satisfied sigh. I took myself out as her body collapsed on the bed, and I joined her.
"Fuck"
I breathed out in exhaustion yet satisfaction.
"Sorry if I was a bit tense. I haven't done this in years"
Becca smiled tiredly.
"You're perfect"
I smirked then gathered her panties, my boxers, and my white shirt.
"You look beautiful in this"
I gave her my shirt and her panties.
"Your shirts are comfy"
She put the shirt and panties on.
"Aw, let's get ready for bed"
I put on my boxers then headed into the bathroom.

(A/N: I decided to make a dirty one bc u haven't had one in a while😉 next post is on Sunday💛)