Chapter 17

Chapter song: Breathe by Taylor Swift
(Becca's pov)
-9pm-
Max was on his phone in the kitchen. He was unaware that I opened a window earlier. I took my chances and stood up. I didn't have time to take the tape from my mouth. I just climbed out the window then fell on the cold ground. Once I realized I was free, I began to sprint wherever I could. The only place I could go was into the woods. Fuck it. I was barefooted and had no jacket on. I heard the sound of the door slam.
"Bitch! You get back here!"
Max spotted me, and I ran faster, cutting and scratching my feet and legs on twigs and thorns. I ran for my life. I heard someone running after me and screamed for help. The only sound that came out was a choking and muffled sound. Max grasped me and yanked me to him roughly.
"How dare you fucking try to run away! I'm gonna give you what you deserve!"
He took off his jacket. He pulled my hands behind a tree and used his jacket to tie them behind it. I was helpless and cried. I tried so hard to get away. We were in the woods. Nobody will hear. I cried and screamed desperately.
"Shut up!"
He slapped me harshly and unzipped his pants, which made me scream louder.
"Shut the hell up!"
He gripped my neck. My breathing increased through my nose, because it was the only way I could breathe.
"Don't scream again"
He ordered harshly and let go. I was still breathing hard. Max pulled down my pants and raised one of my legs up. Thankfully, he put on a condom from his pocket. He shoved himself into me and started pounding. I moaned in pain, trying to ignore the pleasure. I screamed anyways. Nobody could hear anyway. Max agreed too, because he banged me harder. Suddenly, Max fell unconscious on the ground. I saw a figure in the darkness and continued to cry and lower my screaming.
"Becca, it's me. I'm gonna get you out of here"
The figure was Justin. I cried harder as he untied me.
"Shit, it's ok, baby"
He peeled off the tape and took out the cloth. I coughed and gagged, and Justin lifted me up. I cried in his shoulder while he led me out of the woods.
"Guys, I need help"
Justin walked into his house.
"What happened? Is she ok?"
A male voice asked.
"Just get something"
Justin laid me on the couch and threw a blanket over me.
"Becca, are you ok? Can you hear me?"
Justin looked at me worriedly. I just cried and hid my face.
"Shh, Becca, it's ok. You're safe now"
He stroked my back calmly.
"Justin"
I choked out in pain.
"Here, I've got medicine and bandages"
Ryan and Chaz kneeled beside Justin.
"Becca, where do you hurt?"
Justin sat me up. I couldn't talk. I was crying too hard.
"Can you point to where you're hurting?"
He wrapped the blanket around me. I pointed to my legs, which were scratched and cut all over.
"Give me the wipes and band aids"
Justin ordered, and Ryan and Chaz gave it to him. He wiped the cuts and scratches then bandaged the cuts.
"What else hurts?"
Justin asked. I motioned to the bruises on my body.
"Give me an ice pack"
He searched the bruises on my body, specifically my face, collarbone, and arms. Once he had the ice pack, he pressed it against my head. I winced and whimpered.
"Sorry"
He muttered worriedly. His eyes were sorrowful and concerned.
"What happened?"
Chaz looked at me with worry.
"I-I d-don't wanna talk about it"
I finally was able to sniffle out.
"You don't have to. I know what'll cheer you up. C'mon, Chaz"
Ryan and Chaz left the room.
"Becca, I don't kno-"
"How did you find m-me?"
I sniffled on the verge of crying again.
"I was in the park, and I heard shouting"
Justin sat beside me.
"H-He raped me"
I cried again in his shirt.
"...He's an asshole. You don't deserve that. You're too beautiful"
Justin held me close.
"Thank you"
I had to say that.
"Becca...I am so so sorry. I know I've been on your nerves a lot. I just really want you back. I miss you, and I still love you"
Justin rubbed me comfortingly.
"It's not your fault, Justin, and...I'll think about it"
I sniffled and hid in his shirt.
"...I'm still sorry...for everything"
He stroked my hair. I moved closer to him and continued to cry as he comforted me.
"Becca, look what we've got"
Chaz and Ryan walked back in. I pulled away from Justin to see a chocolate cupcake in Chaz's hands.
"Thank you"
I took it weakly and started to slowly eat the icing.
"Is it ok if you guys sleep on the couch bed?"
Justin kept his arm around me.
"Yea, that's fine. It's your house"
Ryan and Chaz answered carelessly.
"Becca, can you walk?"
He looked at me, and I shook my head. My legs are worn out, and it hurts to walk and run.
"Ok, let's go upstairs then"
Justin lifted me up again and led me to his room.
"You can rest on my bed. I know you're tired"
He tucked me in his bed. I was tired. It's 11pm.
"I'll be right back"
He walked out. I whimpered and hugged myself. I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes. The door shut after a few minutes.
"You still awake, baby?"
Justin's voice asked. I pulled the covers down in reply.
"Sorry, just curious..."
He took off his shirt. His abs were amazing.
"...I'll take the floor"
He set a few pillows on the floor.
"Lay with me"
That somehow slipped out.
"What?"
He gave me a surprised expression.
"...Lay with me"
I mumbled shyly.
"...Ok"
He laid beside me, and I pulled myself close to him.
"Thank you...again"
I whispered in his chest.
"No problem"
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I don't think I'm confused about Justin anymore.

(A/N: I want you guys to know that ilysm💕)

💥💥💥