Chapter 5

Video doesn't work^^^
Chapter song: Recovery by Justin Bieber
(Justin's pov)
I quietly sat on the swings waiting for Becca. I wanted to take her out tonight, because I was trying to get out of going shopping with Selena. That's all she's wanting to do since I got back home. Plus, I really want to spend time with Becca. I'm such an idiot. Do I really think she's gonna want me back? Or maybe even be nice to me? I wish she could understand that I really am truly sorry. The reason I love Selena is because I wanted to find someone like Becca. At first, Selena wasn't my best choice, but she was beautiful, and I guess I fell in love with her somehow. However, she nothing like Becca. Not one quality. Becca never asks for stuff and hates to be spoiled. Selena always asking for more, and she never declines my offers. However, Selena's so beautiful and always by my side, literally. It gets annoying, but I'm glad she's here. She got a little bothered by the hug I gave Becca today, but I don't care. I'm gonna make Becca my best friend again. I miss her so much. I don't know what kind of way I miss her in, but I know it's making me want her. Suddenly, I saw a small figure walking up to me. It was Becca.
"Yes, I thought you weren't coming"
I stood up from the swings.
"Let's go eat"
Becca muttered, clearly tired and irritated. I noticed her shirt had a bloodstain on it.
"What happened to your shirt?"
I walked beside her as we walked out of the park through the woods.
"Oh, I was climbing a tree"
She wrapped her arms around herself uneasily.
"Is spaghetti alright?"
I tried to sound like it was irrelevant to me, but inside, I was dying to know everything that happened. She seems to be unaware of the dangers around her, like, when she tried to take a hot pan of brownies out of the oven without any mitts on.
"Yea"
She nodded. I was gonna open the door for her, but she beat me to it. However, she winced while grabbing the handle and backed off. I furrowed my eyebrows and took the chance to open the door for her again. She hid her hand in her shirt and walked in.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
I stopped in front of her.
"I told you"
She muttered, not making eye contact.
"Give me your hand"
I ordered as nice as I could. She hesitated but put her hand out. I took it and saw a bandage wrapped around it.
"How did you get this?"
I kept her hand in mine while I led her inside.
"I was climbing a tree"
She repeated herself. It seems like something she would do. I mean, she almost burned herself the other day.
"Be careful next time, beautiful"
I'm not sure how that slipped out, but it did.
"Don't call me that"
Her eyes glared, but her cheeks heated up. At least I still have an effect on her. Our waiter led us to a table. We were isolated from others, because I'm Justin Bieber of course. I have to try really hard not to get caught with Becca. If Selena sees us together, she'll kill me. I went ahead and told Selena that Becca and me were best friends. Selena wasn't happy with it, but she'll get over it. I love Selena, but I want to make it up to Becca. I mean, I'm hoping to get her back...as in a best friend...well, I don't know. All I know is that I need her back in my life.
"Your boy seems nice"
I lied. To be honest, Becca's boyfriend, Max, doesn't seem like a person Becca would choose. Becca's so shy and sweet. On the other hand, Max (I think that's his name) doesn't look like he gives a shit about anything.
"I don't need your opinion"
She glared offensively.
"I didn't...Ugh, I'm sorry"
There's no use arguing with her. She's mad at me. It's easier to just let her be mad. We ordered our food then continued our conversation.
"...I didn't mean it like that"
She sighed apologetically.
"Can we just...get along? Becca, I will apologize a thousand times for you to be nice to me again. I just want our friendship back"
I leaned closer to her, my elbows on the table.
"You should've thought about that before you did "that" to me"
She scooted away.
"Becca, please. All I'm asking is for us to be friends again"
I spoke softly yet hopefully.
"...I'll try"
She mumbled unsurely.
"Ok...so how's school?"
I changed the subject.
"Bad"
She muttered again.
"Talk to me, Becca. Why is it bad?"
I gave her a look that told her I was listening.
"...Homework, tests, grades, the usual, but I'm on winter break"
She shrugged.
"I'm sure you're doing better than you think"
I gave her a warm smile. I wonder how her anxiety is doing. Based on her recent behavior, it seems like it's gotten worse.
"I don't know"
She shook her head, not making eye contact.
"...I noticed you changed your hair. Did you dye it?"
I was being extra nice to her, so maybe she'll be nicer to me.
"Yea, I dyed it a couple months ago"
Becca played with her hands in her lap.
"Can I touch it?"
I asked randomly.
"Uhm....ok"
She looked at me like I was crazy. I like it when she looks at me like that. She moved closer for me to wrap her soft hair around my fingers. I only asked, so I can be closer to her.
"I'm sorry to say this, but you're very beautiful"
I tucked her hair behind her ear.
"Uhm....Thanks"
Her cheeks heated up.
"You still blush"
I placed my hand on her cheek. I could see the hurt yet love in her eyes.
"Stop"
She moved my hand away and sat away. The love in her eyes vanished to be replaced with pain. Our food came, and we started to eat. It was fairly quiet, except the faint chattering of the other guests. After we finished, we snuck out unnoticed and returned to the park.
"You still hang out here?"
I sat in the playhouse, so did Becca, but she sat farther away.
"Sometimes"
Becca looked at the ground.
"I miss this...I miss you"
I looked at her, examining her perfections.
"Whatever"
She muttered, still not looking at me.
"Hey...where's that smile? I haven't seen it at all since I got back"
I smiled at her, finally able to make eye contact with her. She instantly broke it and shrugged.
"I need to see it"
I still looked at her, even with no eye contact. Becca shook her head lightly.
"You know what that means"
I flicked my eye brows at her.
"Don't"
She hugged herself.
"If your my best friend, then I need you to smile"
I moved closer to her.
"Ok, just don't"
She was alarmed and looking at me.
"Smile for me"
I hope she won't mind if I do this.
"Don't call me tha-"
I pinned her on the ground and started to tickle her.
"Justi-in!"
She exploded in laughter. I smiled at the sound of her laugh and smile.
"Stop!"
She laughed and pushed me away, making her rest on top of me.
"I told you not to do it"
She glared, but still giggled a little.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself"
I smiled at her as she remained on top of me.
"Yea, right"
She got up with me following along.
"Well, I better get back"
I brushed off my shirt.
"Me too"
She mumbled.
"I'll go with you"
I walked with her to her house.
"We're staying at Chaz's tonight if you want to come"
We stood at her front porch.
"I'll think about it"
She put her hand on the door, about to open it, but I stopped her.
"I'll see you later"
I gave her a smile.
"Yea"
For the first time-without me making her-she smiled. It wasn't very happy, but it was still a smile. That's good enough for me. The door closed in front of me, signaling Becca had gone inside. I sighed and made my way to Chaz's.
"Baby!"
Selena was the first to throw herself at me in a hug.
"Hey babe"
I kissed her head and saw Ryan and Chaz's relieved expressions. What the hell happened here?
"What took you so long?"
She whined.
"I had work to do"
I lied. I feel bad about it, but I don't want any drama in our relationship. We've already got enough.
"I missed you, and I'm so tired"
She tucked herself under my arm.
"I'll go get your luggage while you get ready for bed. Ok, baby?"
I kissed her cheek.
"Ok"
She kissed me back but on my lips.
"Ryan, Chaz, come help me"
I motioned them to follow.
"Man, it was crazy in here while you were gone"
Chaz complained.
"Why?"
I opened the car and dragged 5 of Selena's bags out.
"She was constantly complaining about everything...literally"
Ryan grabbed one of her bags.
"Yea, she's like that, but she just missed me"
I defended Selena.
"Where were you, like, honestly?"
Chaz picked up 2 of her bags.
"With Becca"
I hauled 2 more of Selena's bags.
"Seriously? She's not mad anymore?"
They had surprised expressions.
"I don't know. She was a little nicer to me, but...it's complicated"
I explained as we went back inside.
"What does Selena think?"
We set Selena's stuff on the floor.
"She's a little pissed about it, but I'll find a way"
I sat on the couch.
"What about Becca's boyfriend?"
Chaz cut in.
"I have no idea. He seems...ok, I don't know"
I thought about how he held Becca today. I remember when I could do that.
"Jealous?"
Ryan smirked.
"No, I have my own girl"
I said like it was obvious.
"Hmm, you never know. You've had feelings for Becca once. Don't think you're not gonna have them again"
Chaz smirked.
"Whatever. I can give you a million reasons why I would pick Selena instead of Becca"
I stood back up.
"Really? Name one"
They looked at me daringly.
"....I love Selena"
I walked into the bathroom that Selena was in.
"Hey baby
I shut the door.
"Hi baby"
Selena smiled at me.
"C'mere"
I pulled her close. She had lust and greed in her eyes. We started stripping and turned on the shower.
"Give it to me, baby"
She started giving me a handjob.
"Shit"
I kissed her neck while grabbing her ass.
"Mmm"
She started rubbing me against her pussy.
"Hold on, babe"
I put on a condom then continued.
"Fuck me hard"
She ordered, and I shoved myself inside her. I started banging her against the wall.
"Ooh yess! Baby, harder!"
She yelled.
"Shh, don't be so loud, babe"
I kissed her.
"Who fucking cares? Just make me cum"
Selena moaned loudly. I hit her harder until she screamed. Shit, it's like she wants people to hear us.
"Feel better now, baby?"
I turned off the shower.
"Mhm"
She gave me a satisfied smile.
"Good"
I dressed myself then walked out.
"Is it over?"
Chaz and Ryan had pillows over their heads.
"Stop overreacting"
I took the pillows away.
"Oh god, that was terrible. Justin, why?"
They complained.
"Just go to bed"
I sighed and made fixed up the blankets and pillows on the floor for Selena and me.
"I'm tired, Justin"
Selena walked into the room.
"That's why we're going to bed, baby"
I led her to our spot on the floor. I pulled her close to me and kissed her goodnight.