Chapter 37

(Becca's pov)
The photo shoot started, and at first Justin was photographed alone. He looked so perfect with his hair and that sexy smirk he always has. Soon after, Chantel joined him, touching his chest and leaning close to him. Justin was ordered to hold her waist, and she touched his jawline. That bitch touched Justin's precious JAWLINE! Nobody's allowed to touch his jawline except me! She caught my glare and smirked victoriously. I could feel my face burn from fury. Chantel then leaned closer and pressed her lips to Justin's jawline. Anger was building up in my chest as I watched her and Justin. Finally, I turned my chair around, so I wouldn't have to see them. I still heard "Touch her waist!" and "Move closer!" from the photographer. Ugh, this pisses me off! I just wanna kick her out of my life! She has no reason to flirt with Justin. It's not fair.
"C'mon, babe, are you really that bothered?"
Justin's voice asked from behind.
"Maybe."
I mumbled reluctantly.
"Hey, if I don't have a problem with it; then I suggest you shouldn't either."
Justin moved my chair around to face me.
"I don't like her touching you."
I mumbled and touched his jawline for myself.
"I know, but it's not like we're doing anything. 3 days, Becca. That's all it takes for the shoot to be over. Now, c'mon, you want some ice cream?"
Justin held my hand and pulled me up. I realized he was wearing his sweats and tshirt again.
"Ok,"
I smiled and held him close, marking my territory.
"Bye, Justin. See you tomorrow."
Chantel called from undoing her hair.
"See you too."
Justin waved, and Chantel gave me a death glare. Of course, Justin wasn't looking, so I flipped her off. She just flipped me off too. I responded by sliding underneath Justin's arm. Chantel glared the whole time until we were out the door.
"You're not gonna let this go, are. you?"
Justin broke my thoughts.
"I will."
I got in the backseat of the car.
"What kind of ice cream you want?"
He ruffled his hair until it was messy.
"Cookie dough"
I ran my hands through his soft hair.
"Anything for you, princess."
Justin's words made my blush. He told the driver to pull into a drive thru of Braum's. We ordered then went back to the hotel.
"Thanks, Justy."
I smiled at him.
"No problem, beautiful."
He winked at the car slowed down.
"I think it's clear. We're going through the back anyway."
Justin's been extremely aware of crowds and paparazzi. We entered the hotel then went up to our floor.
"Hey, bro, someone stopped by looking for you."
Ryan and Chaz were hanging out in the hallway.
"Who?"
Justin asked as we headed to our room.
"Some chick. Blondish hair, huge ass. I don't know."
That's when I grew upset then stormed into the room. How does she know where we stay? What the fuck?!
"Becca, it's not what you think. I don't know how she got here."
Justin walked to me and shut the door.
"Why would she be here in the first place?"
I spat irritably.
"Becca, c'mon, bab-"
"Don't "c'mon, baby" with me, Justin! How do you think this makes me feel?!"
I threw my hands in the air and felt myself get angrier.
"Bad, it makes you feel like I'm cheating on you...but I'm not, Becca. Give me one good reason why I would hurt you."
Justin argued and questioned me. I closed my mouth and turned around to lean on the counter. I heard him sigh then curse under his breath.
"Hey, what do you say we drop this and enjoy the rest of the day? You know, I can give some killer foot massages."
Justin popped his fingers behind me, making my smirk reluctantly. I quickly erased it, but I'm sure Justin already saw it.
"I saw that, baby. C'mon, give me some love, beautiful."
His presence felt very close to me.
"You wouldn't want to do this the hard way, would you?"
His fingertips touched my waist. I knew what he was gonna do, but he already began tickling me mercilessly.
"Justin!"
I bursted into laughter.
"Say you love me!"
Justin continued to tickle me, up and down my sides.
"Stop!"
I shrieked then pulled out of his grip. I ran into another room and locked the door on him.
"What? Baby, let me in."
Justin whined adorably.
"No, you're gonna tickle me."
I didn't let him in.
"No, I'm not. I swear. You can't stay in there forever, bae."
Justin jiggled the knob unsuccessfully.
"Maybe I can."
I smiled and went into the bathroom.
"Baby!...Babe?...Babygirl!...Baby-doll!...princess?...C'mon, beauti-"
I shut the bathroom door to shut him up. I silently giggled to myself. While I had time to myself, I took my makeup off and put my hair in messy bun. My bruises were fading by the day. After I finished, I walked out to let Justin in.
"Tazer!"
I felt something squeeze my sides. I screamed in shock only to me kissed my Justin.
"How did you get in here?"
I looked at the door to see it exactly how I left it, locked.
"Through the window of course."
He grinned hugely and had playfulness in his caramel brown eyes.
"You bad boy."
I teased and giggled.
"You're a good girl, baby. It's sucks that we can't do anything."
He meant sex.
"Who said that?"
I smirked and leaned closer.
"I don't think we should, bae. You still need to rest yourself, rest your head."
Justin suggested.
"Fine."
I knew he was right. I'm still kinda worked up about what happened.
"What do you say to a nice foot massage?"
He flicked his eyebrows.
"Ok"
I giggled and followed him to the couch. Justin grabbed a bottle of vanilla coconut lotion then sat next to me.
"How bout some musical ambiance?"
He flicked his eyebrows. Suddenly, I heard him start humming the song 'Fall'. It was one of my favorite songs, but I liked all Justin's songs.
"I'm just gonna make you fall...in love..."
Justin started singing softly as he massaged my feet. I feel so bad. I can't give anything in return.
"You have a beautiful voice."
I smiled at him.
"Thank my mom."
He chuckled cutely, and I giggled back.
"I've got a show tonight, so let's wrap this up."
Justin kissed my feet, making me laugh.
"Ok, let's get ready."
I hopped up and headed to the bathroom. I put on a light blue shirt with jean shorts and Justin's necklace. I did my makeup and made sure my bruises were covered.
"How do I look?"
I walked out and stood in front of Justin.
"You look...very Biebertastic."
Justin grinned and kissed me. I giggled and slipped my hand in his. We made it downstairs and into the bus without being spotted. Ryan and Chaz weren't here, because they were at the airport picking up their girlfriends.
"I want you to stay close to Kenny and my bodyguards."
Justin led me into his dressing room.
"Ok"
I sat on the couch and watched him get ready.
"Shirt or no shirt?"
He asked me.
"No shirt, duh."
I giggled.
"That's what I thought."
He took off his shirt then fixed his hair.
"What songs are you singing tonight?"
I admired his perfect body.
"I don't know. Probably 5 songs from my new album, 3 from my old albums, and...you got any requests?"
He put on his Supras.
"U Smile would be nice."
I smiled at him.
"Of course, babygirl."
Justin pulled me up.
"You should go. I'll be cheering you on."
I grinned and kissed his cheek. We both left the room, and I went with Kenny and a few of Justin's bodyguards.

(A/N: How was your day? Next post is on Saturday💕)

🎨 Vote 🎨