Chapter 33

(Becca's pov)
"Stop! Stop it, you asshole!!"
I shouted angrily at Max, who was trying to tie me to a bed. He wasn't getting much luck.
"Damn, you're stubborn."
A female voice filled the room. Selena.
"Fuck you!"
I spat and tugged away from Max again.
"Shut up!"
Selena glared then Max pinned me on the bed. Selena tied my hands and feet to each corner of the bed until I couldn't move.
"What the hell is wrong with you?"
I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Justin was the best thing that ever happened to me, and you took him away from me. I will never stop until I get him back, even if that means putting you in a hospital."
She glared with jealousy at me.
"I didn't want anything to do him."
I glared coldly at her.
"Sure doesn't look like it."
Selena gave me look of hate.
"I guess it was meant to be then"
I knew that made her even more upset.
"You're gonna pay!"
She growled then smacked a piece of duck tape on my mouth.
"Max, give her what she deserves."
Selena ordered then left the room. Max walked up up me, making my breathing increase.
"You've been bad, baby. You think that bastard is gonna protect you?"
Max took off his shirt and grabbed a pair of scissors. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time.
"I'm gonna fuck the shit outa you."
He snickered then hovered over me.
"Did you miss me, babe?"
He started to cut the fabric of my shirt. I just laid there and cried while he cut my clothes off. I tried to beg him to stop, but that just made him go faster. My bra was cut off to the straps then yanked off, revealing my full chest. My face burned, the embarrassment spreading down to my neck.
"I missed you, baby."
Max kissed my neck, biting it fiercely. Tears spilled out and down my cheeks. His hands massaged my breasts, and he put his mouth on them. My wrists and ankles felt torn up and sore from the ropes.
"Time for my favorite part."
He cut off my panties, my only belongings. I started to scream and cry harder.
"Shh"
He smirked then shoved his fingers into me, fingering me roughly. I moaned in helplessness and whimpered. As he hit harder, I released and tried to calm my breathing. Max shoved put on a condom then slid himself inside me. I couldn't look at him. All I could do was cry and moan while my ex repeated the scene at his apartment. I never wanted this to happen again, ever. The pain was never ending. I was getting sore, and I wasn't even turned on by him. How could I? The tape loosened, and I was able to breathe through my mouth.
"Stop! Pleasee!! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Just stop!"
I cried out as I panted and coughed.
"Shut up!"
Max humped me mercilessly until I came for him.
"That wasn't so bad, was it?"
Max zipped up his pants and stood up. I just cried and shook all over.
"Well, it's not over yet. Get covered up, babe."
He untied me, grasping my arm tightly and painfully. I whimpered and cried; then he gave me a plain shirt and sweatpants. I put the clothes on; then Max shoved me into the wall, face first. I yelped painfully; then he harshly tied my hands behind my back.
"Please, stop!"
I cried and sobbed as he yanked me away then slammed me on a chair.
"Be quiet and don't do any stupid shit."
He stuck another piece of tape on my mouth then walked out of the room.
"Oh, baby, you did all that for me?"
Selena's voice could be heard from the other room. Her voice sounded so annoying.
"Can you believe this, Becca? Max just fucked your filthy cunt to make me happy. Isn't that nice?"
Selena was obviously trying to get under my skin. I glared at her, still whimpering from 5 minutes ago.
"But..."
Unexpectedly, she hit my stomach, making me yelp painfully.
"...He's not Justin, is he?"
She hissed then smirked at my pain.
"Get me my popcorn, baby. This is gonna be good."
She ordered Max; then he walked out of the room. He's so stupid, taking orders from a whore like Selena. She sat on the bed and gave me an amused smirk. Max returned with a bag of popcorn, and Selena giggled and popped some in her mouth.
"Max, go on."
She motioned him to continue. I felt Max strike his fist against my cheek, and I cried in pain. My cheek stung and whimpers were escaping repeatedly.
"I warned you!"
Max growled then struck my face again.
"I told you you'd pay!"
He hit my stomach, nearly knocking the breath out of me.
"Maybe this time you'll learn to keep your mouth shut!"
Max continued to rage on me and beat me, not an ounce of pity in his temper. I was pushed on the ground and kicked harshly and repeatedly.
"Good job, baby!"
Selena cheered, but I ignored her. I wish Justin would walk in before I get beat to death.
(Justin's pov)
"I don't fucking care! I'll do whatever it takes to find her!"
I shouted angrily. I don't care if I miss my flight or miss another interview. I'm not doing anything until I get Becca back. I know it was Max or Selena, or both, but I can't find them. I don't know what Max or Selena wants. Oh, I'm so fucked right now. I punched Selena's contact in my phone then hesitantly pressed it to my ear.
"Omigod, Justin! How nice of you to call me!"
Selena answered, and I wanted to hang up, but I'm doing this for Becca.
"What did you do to her?"
I asked bitterly.
"Oh, you mean Becca? She's fine. No harm done to her"
There's obviously something happening to Becca, because I can hear crying in the background. My heart was beating too fast with worry.
"Selena, please. What do you want me to do? Just give her back to me."
I hated to beg, but it's all I've got.
"You're so pathetic, Justin. If you're willing to fuck me again-"
"Is that what you want? I'll fuck you if you let Becca go."
I don't care. I've fucked Selena before, and I sure in hell can do it again.
"How bout in front of Becca?"
Selena knew it killed me to hurt Becca. She's purposely doing this.
"You're crazy. I'm not doing that."
I shook my head in frustration.
"Well, I guess no Becca for you."
She spoke victoriously.
"I'll do it...but not in front of her. Can we just...do it in the shower or something? Like you've always loved."
I will do anything to get my baby back, but I won't hurt her, not again.
"...Ok, Juju. Meet me at the Omni hotel in 10 minutes."
Selena ordered; then I hung up. I felt the need to cry, but I was too frustrated. Why can't I just keep a promise? I promised Becca she'd be ok, and look what's happened. I just want her back. I want to keep Becca forever this time, but I'm screwing up my chances.

(A/N: How's your day been? Next post is on Friday)

🍷Vote🍷