Chapter 49

(Becca's Pov)
-4 weeks later-
I'm done. Justin's not right. He told me he wouldn't be stupid. He told me he wouldn't fuck up. But he did. He's been bad ever since those friends of his came into the picture. It was about two weeks after they started hanging out that he gave in. He's not on drugs, at least I don't think so. But he's been drinking...a lot. I tried, honestly. I told him to stop and to quit hanging out with them, but he didn't. I had Ryan and Chaz to help, but they couldn't do much. I've tolerated this for weeks, and now I have no idea what to do, except break up with Justin. I love him, I really do, but I can't do this if he's going to act this way. It's so sad to see him so arrogant towards everything because of drugs. His fans aren't so happy with his choices. I'm gonna stay with Ryan and Chaz until he takes care of himself. Justin doesn't act like I exist anymore, and that hurts.

I'm packing my stuff. Justin's hanging with his other friends, probably getting high or something. After I finished packing, I called up Ryan to let them know It's over.

"Hey Becca, what's up?"

Ryan answered.

"Ryan. I'm gonna stay with you guys. Justin...It's just not working out. I can't deal with him anymore."

I wanted to cry, but I held it in.

"Ok, you know where to find us."

Ryan spoke as I heard the door open.

"I've gotta go. I'm on my way."

With that said, I hung up. Justin's here early. Looks like I'm gonna have to break up with him face to face.

"Where you going, baby?"

Justin looked unhealthy. His eyes were always red and had bags under them.
"Justin...I'm leaving. I can't tolerate this anymore."
I told him truthfully.
"Becca, I'm sorry. Please don't leave. I promise I'll stop."
Justin may have sounded honest, but he's been saying that he'll stop for about two weeks.
"No Justin. Until you get your shit together, I'm leaving."
I hated to do this, but I can't think of a better way to tell him.
"Baby, no. Please, I love you."
Justin pleaded and reached for my face, but I moved away.
"Goodbye, Justin."
I started tearing up, so I started running. I ran into the elevator and pressed the L button. In a way, I regretted leaving Justin. However, I can't stand to see him so fucked up and helpless. If he's gonna stop, he needs to start with seeing what his actions do to his loved ones.
"Becca, are you ok?"
Chaz hugged me when I arrived at their hotel room.
"No."
I couldn't stop my crying.
"I know it hurts, but Justin's in a really bad place right now."
Chaz rubbed my back.
"I know."
I calmed down and let Chaz hold me.
"What's going on here?"
Ryan walked in with a chuckle.
"Shut up. I'm just trying to cheer her up, man."
Chaz kept me in the hug.
"My turn."
Ryan spread out his arms, and Chaz let me go. I hugged Ryan and squeezed him tight.
"Aw, she loves me more than you."
Ryan teased playfully.
"No, she loves me more."
Chaz smiled at me.
"No way, man. Becca, who do you love more?"
Ryan asked in the hug.
"I love you guys equally."
I had to giggled at their games.
"Of course."
Chaz smirked.
"Guys, what do I do about Justin?"
I sat on the couch and narrowed my eyes.
"Becca, we know you love him to death, and you tried your best to get him to stop. I think now that you're out of his life for a while, he'll realize what he's doing. I mean, as long as he's not on drugs, he'll realize pretty quick."
Chaz and Ryan sat beside me.
"What if he gets himself hurt? What if he gets killed-"
"Becca stop. Justin's a smart guy. Just give it time."
Ryan rubbed my back.
"I hate this. Why can't we stay ok for once?"
I started crying again.
"Becca, it's ok."
"Don't cry, Becca."
"Justin loves you."
"He's gonna be ok."
Ryan and Chaz both hugged me and kissed my temple. I eventually calmed down.
"Let's go get some treats."
Chaz and Ryan led me outside. Nobody recognized us, but we still went in a car.
"They have good cupcakes and macaroons."
Ryan told me, and I smiled. I could have all the sweets in the world, but I just want Justin.
-8pm-
(Justin's pov)
What've I done? I told Becca that I'd be ok. Look at me. I'm drunk as fuck and doing all this reckless shit. Why did I start drinking? Why did I speed down highways? Why did I flip off my own bodyguards? Why am I being so hateful?
That's it. Maybe I should just stop everything. Becca just left me. I barely realized that now. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I answered it.
"Yo Justin, there's a party at the club tonight. Let's go."
Twist told me.
"Man, I can't. My girlfriend just broke up with me."
It hurt to even say it.
"C'mon, bro. One more time, just to get her off your mind?"
Twist urged me well.
"...Ok. One more time."
I gave in, like I gave in to alcohol. I sighed then walked out the door. I drove to the club and got out.
"Wassup Justin."
Za greeted me when I entered the noisy club.
"Nothing."
This doesn't feel right. I feel empty. I need something. Alcohol? Maybe.
"Let's get turned up, man."
Twist pulled me in the crowd. I danced to the music until my feet hurt. But I still feel empty. I went to the bar and ordered some shots.
"This is the life."
Twist and Khalil walked up to me and offered me some weed. I shook my head and chugged down some vodka.
"So your girl dumped you. That sucks man."
Za slapped my back, making me cough.
"Eh, she was holding you back anyway."
Twist exhaled smoke from his mouth. I paused and let that sink in. Becca never held me back. She's always been there for me. And I go and get drunk while she's worrying? God, I'm an asshole. I grew angry at Twist's words, and I chugged down more alcohol. My head eventually grew light and buzzy. I felt weird and dizzy. But I still feel empty. I need Becca. Yes, that's what I need.
"Guys, I've gotta go."
I stood up and pushed through the crowd. Once I got out of the club, I got in my car and zoomed to my hotel. I can barely focus on anything. I shouldn't have drank so much. Suddenly, I saw a police car behind me. Shit.
I had no choice but to pull over. The officer got out of his car and walked over to mine.
"You do know your going over the speed limit?"
He spoke to me.
"No, sir-I mean, yes, I do."
If I said no, he'd ask me if I was under the influence.
"Get out of the car."
He ordered, and I knew I was totally fucked. I got out and made my first mistake; I stumbled on my feet.
"You're under arrest. Let's go."
The officer handcuffed me then led me into his car. Ugh, I was just trying to get to Becca.

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm going on vacation for about a week, so posting will be according to the time I have. I'll try to post if I have time, but if I don't, just know I didn't forget.)

🐾 Vote 🐾