Chapter 56

(Justin's pov)
-8pm-
We've just arrived in Hawaii. I saw the jet that I reserved for Becca here. Why the hell is it here? Shit, what happened?
"Let's go check it out."
I motioned Ryan to follow me.
"Did they hijack it or something?"
Ryan asked when we entered the jet. I saw Becca's suitcase and phone on one of the seats. There was a piece of rope on the floor. Dammit!
"Shit, she's not ok. We need to find her!"
I wanted to punch something.
"Hey, Justin don't freak out."
Ryan must've noticed how upset I was.
"Let's go."
I can't think straight. Where could she be?
"Where exactly is Selena?"
Ryan made me focus more.
"At McDonald's."
I muttered from memory. Ryan and I hopped in the car and drove to every McDonald's on the way. Every time we asked the cashier if Selena was there, they answered no.
C'mon, Becca has to be nearby. She has to be here. I need something. I need a sign. I need to know she's here.
(Becca's pov)
-6am-
A sharp pain in my stomach made me gasp awake.
"Let's have some fun, beautiful."
Max had punched me awake. I moaned from the pain and looked at him in desperation.
"What should we start with?"
He held up a knife and a lighter. I tried screaming only for my voice to me muffled.
"Knife it is."
He admired the sharpness of the knife.
"This should wake you up for good."
Max lowered to knife the past scar on my shoulder; then he drew a cut over it. I screamed and whimpered as he drew another cut on my left thigh. He swiped the knife right below the outline of my bra and on the side of my stomach. He cut my right arm and made a deep cut over my left arm. I felt blood drip down my body before Max slapped my face.
"You deserve everything you get. You mean nothing but trash."
He spit at me, and I glared coldly at him.
"Now tell me everything I just said."
He took the gag out of my mouth.
"Go to hell, you son of a bitch."
I snapped at him in anger and took this chance to correct my breathing.
"How dare you talk to me like that."
He roughly grasped my face, making me wince.
"Hey baby, let her go real quick."
Selena walked in with Chantel. Max let me go and untied me. He pushed me in the kitchen, where I could barely walk. I was so sore.
"This is your last offer."
Selena pushed a crappy-looking plate of pancakes at me. I wouldn't be surprised if Chantel put more poison in them, like she did to my water.
"Fuck you."
I pushed the plate off the table, making it shatter.
"Pick it up, bitch!"
Chantel ordered angrily.
"You pick it up, bitch."
I muttered back.
"That's it. Max, shut this bitch up!"
Selena snapped to Max. That's when Max slammed me against the kitchen counter, my face against the top and my arms pulled behind my back. I struggled to get him off me, but I was no use. I felt him grip my hand and twist it.
"Stop! Please stop!!"
I begged him desperately. I felt a crack and screamed my lungs out at the pain. I think he just broke my wrist.
Max let me fall on the floor, where I held my whole left arm to my chest. Ow, it hurts so much. I cried and moaned painfully.
"Lock her up in the basement. We'll deal with her later. Let's get breakfast."
Selena told Max, and I was thrown into the basement before it was locked. My whole wrist hurt like crazy, and I just wanna go home. I want to be alone and safe.
(Justin's pov)
Ryan and I finally found the McDonald's that Selena was at. We've been looking all night. Who knew there'd be so many McDonald's in Hawaii. Becca has to be nearby.
"Bro, let's look around the neighborhood."
Ryan suggested.
"Ok."
I'm starting to get tired, but I just want Becca. Ryan at least got some sleep last night. He passed out in the car while I looked around.
Suddenly, Selena, Chantel, and Max walked into McDonald's.
"Where is she?!"
I couldn't hold my anger in, so I raised my voice. I also couldn't hit a girl, so I hit Max.
"Oh, hi Juju. You came to see me!"
Selena knew damn well that that was a lie.
"You better cut the bullshit and tell me where the fuck Becca is."
I hissed at her, fighting to urge to punch her.
"I don't know what you're talki-"
"Shut the hell up! One of you better tell me where she is!"
I spat threateningly at them.
"Fine, but you have to kiss m-"
So I kissed Selena, making it worth saving Becca.
"Oh Justin."
Selena giggled and touched my shoulder.
"Where?!"
I'm starting to get really pissed.
"Fine. Here's the address. We're done with her anyway."
Selena gave me a piece of paper then walked away. I glared at Max, but I focused on getting to Becca instead of punching him.
Ryan and I hurriedly searched for the house.
"Justin, I found it!"
Ryan called from across the street, and I rushed to help him open the door.
"Dammit!"
I punched the door.
"Let's try the window."
Ryan threw a rock through the window, breaking it successfully. We opened it wide enough to crawl into the house.
"Becca! Becca!"
We shouted while searching every room.
"Justin, I found her!"
Ryan called and I rushed into the basement.
We found Becca whimpering and crying to herself.
"Becca..."
I kneeled to her side and held her close.
"Ow. G-get m-me t-to a h-hosp-pital."
She cried while holding her arm.
"Baby, what happened?"
I touched her cheek.
"J-Justin."
Her eyes begged me to listen to her.
"Ryan, go get the car."
I grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around Becca. Ryan nodded and ran out of the room.
"Ok, it's gonna be ok. You'll be ok, baby."
I carefully scooped her up.
"Owww."
She whimpered in my arms.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
I carried her out of the basement and out of the house.
Ryan pulled up quickly, and I got in the car before he sped off.
"Becca, we're going to the hospital. Don't worry, baby. I've got you."
I kissed her head and held her gently. She cried in my arms and whimpered constantly.
"Becca, look at me. Can you do that?"
I searched for contact between me and blue eyes. She looked at me, her right eye half open.
"It's ok. You hear me?"
I looked at her worriedly, but she had fear in her eyes.
"G-get aw-ay from m-me."
Becca stuttered and took sharper breaths. Shit.
"Becca, no, don't freak out. Calm down, baby."
I think she's having a panic attack.
"Stop."
She started to tremble a little.
"Becca, breathe. Please breathe, baby."
I tried to help her, but she just wouldn't calm down.
"Baby, please."
But she started to close her eyes. What happens if I can't stop a panic attack?!
"Becca!"
I felt the car slow down, and Ryan rushed to get someone. Becca's chest wasn't heaving anymore; it wasn't moving at all.

(A/N: 22 fucking days!! Btw I won't be posting on Saturday😓 Sooo next post is on Sunday🌻)

☀️Vote🔥