Chapter 30

Chapter song: Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
(Becca's pov)
-6pm-
We were at the Hyatt in San Francisco. I kept close to Justin, looking for any suspicious things.
"We've gotta go, Justin"
Kenny knocked on our door. Justin's concert starts in a hour.
"Coming"
Justin took my hand, and we snuck back into his bus with Ryan and Chaz. I don't feel safe at all. Max said that he was watching me, and he was gonna get me back.
"Whenever you smile, I smile. You smile, I smile"
Justin broke my thoughts by singing and kissing my cheek.
"Justin."
I giggled at his cuteness and let him kiss me.
"You shouldn't be worried, bae. I told my security. They've got their eyes open."
He helped me off the bus.
"Ok"
I nodded, feeling just a tad bit safer.
"I need to warm up my voice. You have any requests for tonight's concert?"
He led me backstage.
"As Long As You Love Me would be nice to hear."
I grinned shyly.
"I'll save the best for last."
He kissed me before he went to prepare for the show.
"Becca, they have snacks back here."
Chaz and Ryan called.
"Hey, save some for me."
I giggled and grabbed a Snickers bar. I couldn't even eat half of it. I felt like I was being watched, and I wanted to push everything away. I snuck inside the bathroom to get some peace and quiet. I leaned on the sink and tried to get my head straight. I know Max is up to something. I just know. Suddenly, the lights went, and my heart fell. My phone buzzed, and I shakily answered it.
"Becca"
A male voice spoke.
"Wha-What do you wa-ant?"
I pressed myself against the wall to feel more protected, even though I was helpless.
"This isn't over, baby. I'm gonna fuck you so hard when I get my hands on you"
The voice was clearly Max's. I couldn't think straight at all. It was dark, and I stumbled over something, landing on my face. Shit. I crawled on the floor and searched for the doorknob. My heart sped rapidly and I practically ran out the door once I found the doorknob.
"Becca, what happened?!"
Rays and Chaz were the first people I ran into.
"Something...Something was in there..."
I pointed to the bathroom and breathed out in fear.
"Hey, calm down. Becca, what did you see?"
Chaz sat me down and asked.
"The lights went off, and...Max said he was gonna...hurt me"
I didn't tell the whole story, but I told enough for them to understand.
"Becca, it's ok. It's over. C'mon, the show's about to start"
They led me into the VIP section of the arena. Girls were screaming and cheering for Justin. I took a seat and caught my breath. Ryan and Chaz comforted me before the whole place got louder.
"How are you guys doing tonight?"
Justin's voice filled the whole room.
"I'm sure you heard about what happened recently..."
Justin was standing on stage in a white wife-beater shirt with baggy black leather pants. He had on a black hat on top of his outfit.
"Yea, I took it a bit too far, and I'm sorry about it. Are you guys mad at me?"
Justin asked the crowds. Everyone started screaming the words "No", and Justin grinned.
"Thanks, guys. Now, who's ready to have some fun?"
He motioned for the music to start, and Boyfriend started to play. I cheered for him and clapped, but I couldn't calm down. I was paranoid, watching my back for anything out of the ordinary. Ryan had to sit me down for moment to get me calm.
"Let's go backstage. You'll still be able to see Justin"
Ryan pulled me out of the audience with Chaz behind us.
"Have a seat, Becca"
Ryan sat me on the couch, and there was a tv where I saw Justin performing. It seemed perfectly realistic.
"Get your mind off that, Becca"
Chaz handed me a Hershey's kiss. I took it gratefully and popped it in my mouth as Justin sang As Long As You Love Me, just as I wanted. Ryan had gone to get something, and Chaz was about to get up.
"No, don't leave"
I grabbed his sleeve.
"Becca, nothing's gonna happen"
Chaz sat back down.
"...Stay here until Ryan comes back. I don't wanna be alone."
I narrowed my eyes, and Chaz hugged me.
"You ok, Becca?"
Ryan came back and sat next to us.
"Yea"
I nodded and broke the hug. We sat and watched Justin's performance until I heard my name being called.
"Baby, are you ok?"
Justin came up behind me and slipped between me and Ryan.
"Justin"
I hugged him, even though was literally dripping in sweat and smelt bad.
"I'm all sweaty, babe"
He didn't have to warn me.
"Justin, I was in the bathroom, and the lights went off. H-He said he was gonna hurt me"
I held him close, despite the stickiness of his skin.
"Shh, Becca. It's ok. Nobody's gonna hurt you. Don't get all worked up, baby"
Justin held me close.
"Listen, I gotta go meet some fans. Stay with Ryan and Chaz, ok?"
Justin took off his shirt and cupped my face in his hands. I nodded and watched him wash up and change into a gray tshirt with jeans.
"We'll get some frozen yogurt after this. You want that, bae?"
He stroked my cheek and I nodded.
"Ok, I won't take long, baby."
He kissed my cheek then rushed out the door.
"Let's go back to the bus, Becca."
Ryan and Chaz led me back on the bus and locked it. Kenny and one of Justin's bodyguards were here too. I felt a bit more calmer and grabbed my phone.
"Let's play a game."
Chaz stood up.
"What game?"
I put my phone back down. It's probably best that I don't mess with it right now.
"Tag!"
Chaz tagged my arm, and Ryan backed away.
"Really?"
I giggled.
"Yea, c'mon."
Chaz dared me, so I ran after them. I tagged Ryan then ran across the bus. Chaz got tagged then ran after me.
"Don't touch me!"
I ran from him. Chaz tagged Ryan instead, then we both ran.
"What are you kids doing over there?"
Kenny called from the front.
"Who you calling kids?"
Ryan chuckled then tagged me.
"Hey!"
I started to run after them until I tagged Chaz, accidentally knocking down a can of sprite.
"You're making a mess, Becca."
Chaz laughed and started to run after me. I ran until I smacked right into someone. It was Justin.
"Woah, what's going on here?"
Justin smiled at me.
"You're it!"
Chaz tagged me.
"That's not fair! Justin came in."
I argued.
"It's totally fair."
Ryan chuckled.
"I don't think it is."
Justin grabbed my hand.
"That's cos you're a kiss-ass."
Chaz snickered playfully.
"No frozen yogurt for you."
Justin smirked.
"Oh no, I'm so sorry, Justin."
Chaz was obviously being sarcastic.
"Let's go get some frozen yogurt, Kenny."
Justin called to Kenny then sat me down on the couch.
"Ok, so what happened, baby?"
Justin looked concerned and put his arm around me.
"I was in the bathroom, and the lights went out. My phone started ringing, and it was Max. He said he was gonna get me back, and he said..."
I didn't want to say it in front of everyone.
"What did he say, baby?"
Justin lowered his ear for me to whisper in.
"He said he was gonna fuck me."
I whispered, making Justin noticeably tense.
"What happened after that?"
Justin's jaw was locked, and I could tell he wasn't happy.
"He hung up, and I ran out to Ryan and Chaz."
I finished as the bus parked. Justin looked pissed, and he kept a firm, tight grip on my hand the whole entire time as we went to get yogurt.

(A/N: I wonder what Justin's hair looks like😁 Next post is on Friday💛)

🍩 Vote 🍩