Chapter 23

Video doesn't work^^^
Chapter song: Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey
(Justin's pov)
"You guys go ask your parents. I'll meet you at the park at 7pm"
I took Becca's hand and led her out the door.
"I have to ask my parents"
She mumbled uneasily.
"I know"
I thought about her dad.
"Can you come with me?"
She asked nervously. Damn.
"...Yea, I'll do anything for you, darling"
I added a cute nickname for her.
"Thanks"
Becca's cheeks shaded in with pink.
"Aw, let's go"
I led her back outside and walked to her old home.
"Are you nervous?"
She asked as I held her hand tighter than I thought.
"A little bit"
I confessed truthfully.
"About my dad?"
She smiled bashfully.
"Yep"
We arrived in her driveway.
"Don't be. You're 18, and you're his height now"
She giggled.
"Yea, let's get this over with"
I held her hand with her beside me as we approached her front door. She unlocked the door and entered with me behind her.
"Mom, dad, it's Becca"
She called then bit her lip.
"Becca, is that you? Why haven't you visited-Oh, hi, Justin"
Her mom looked surprised to see me. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
"How are you, Mrs. Greene?"
I spoke as nice as I could.
"I'm good, thank you"
She smiled, then Becca's dad entered the room. Shit. He looked at me, and he looked angry.
"What the hell is this dick doing here?"
He spat with his eyes full of anger.
"Mom, dad, Justin's going on tour...and I want to go with him"
Becca explained.
"Well-"
"Hell, no. What are you? Crazy? He'll fuck you over like last time"
Her dad objected.
"But I want to. C'mon, please. We're ok now. I'll call you all the time. I promise"
Becca told her mom.
"Sweetie, we both have to agree on this, and your father says no"
Her mom said.
"But-"
"No, Becca"
Her dad was pissing me off.
"Let's go, Becca"
I took her hand and pulled her out. She seemed aggravated when she slammed the front door shut.
"Ugh, I can make my own fucking choices! I'm 18! I'm not stupid!"
Becca spat and crossed her arms.
"You're right. You're old enough to choose what you want. It's up to you if you want to go with me or not"
Inside, I was hoping that she would say yes.
"Oh, I am going. I don't care about their opinion anymore"
She sighed and pushed the loose strands of hair away from her eyes.
"Let's meet up with Ryan and Chaz"
I led her to the park.
"Our moms said yes"
Ryan and Chaz walked up to us.
"My parents said yes"
Becca lied.
"I'm surprised"
Chaz joked.
"Where are we going for dinner?"
She changed the subject.
"I was thinking McDonald's"
I suggested, and we all agreed and got in the car.
-9pm-
Becca was half awake on me when we arrived back home. We were crashing at Chaz's place.
"Get ready you bed, bae"
I led her into the bathroom and shut the door to give her privacy. As Becca got ready, I borrowed the other bathroom. I was ready in less than 5 minutes. Becca was already sleeping on the couch, so I joined her. She snuggled next to me, so I wrapped her up.
-7am-
Becca has kept me from having an unbroken sleep. I haven't gotten a full night of sleep since her ex had hurt her. She wouldn't let me. She would toss and turn and whimper and moan in her sleep. It's difficult to sleep when she does that at least 5 times a night. She's now awake and in the bathroom. I go on tour tomorrow, and I'm so excited. I can't wait, mostly because of Becca and my Beliebers.
"You awake, bro"
Ryan walked by.
"Yea"
I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion.
"What happened last night?"
His voice had a slight chuckle to it. I guess my expression wasn't the best.
"We didn't do anything. It's difficult to sleep when she's waking me up all night"
I stood up and headed into the kitchen.
"Let's go to IHop"
I changed the subject and grabbed a water bottle.
"I'll go wake Chaz up"
Ryan walked out of the kitchen. I chugged down the water then saw Becca walk out of the bathroom.
"Good morning, baby"
I greeted her with a hug. Something was wrong though. She was sniffling. She was crying.
"Becca, what's going on?"
I tried to break the hug, but she squeezed me tighter.
"He's gonna hurt me again"
Her words could barely be heard, but I heard her clearly.
"No, he's not gonna go near you. You've gotta trust me, Becca. You're safe here"
I whispered in her ear, because Ryan and Chaz entered the room. I signaled them to remain silent through the hug.
"Don't overthink this, Becca. Everything's gonna be ok. Now, who's excited for pancakes?"
I broke the hug and put my arm around her. She dried her eyes and giggled. We headed into the car and drove to IHop. I was welcome through the back door, because we've been coming here since we were kids. We had to use disguises just in case anyone noticed us. I gave Becca my white SnapBack while I used my hoodie. We were seated in the back. After we ordered and everything, we were left alone.
"You ok?"
I quietly asked Becca as Ryan and Chaz tried to get a hold of their girlfriends with their phones.
"Yea"
Her voice was soft and sad.
"Hey, what happened to that smile?"
I scooted closer to her. She shrugged and looked at me apologetically.
"I'm sorry I kept you up all night"
Her bottom lip trembled, so I kissed her.
"I love you"
I pulled her close.
"I love you too"
She pulled away and smiled. The food arrived, and we all dug in.
. . .
When we finished at IHop, we snuck back into the car and drove back home. Ryan and Chaz went to pack all their stuff. Becca wanted to help me pack, so I'll let her. I didn't have much stuff, because most of it is still in my other suitcases.
"Uhm, Justin, what's this?"
Becca pointed to something on the floor. It was a pair of panties. Shit.
"That's...from the past"
I mumbled nervously.
"Oh"
She narrowed her eyes. She knew very well that it was Selena's.
"Forget about that, Becca. You know I love you"
I pulled her close and kissed her.
"I'm gonna take a break"
She stood up and left. I sighed then picked up the panties. I threw them away then went to see Becca. She was on her phone in the kitchen.
"Hey"
I stood by her, watching her stare pointlessly in her phone. She wasn't really doing anything on it. She was too focused on me.
"Are you mad at me?"
I turned her phone off.
"No"
She mumbled.
"Not even just a little bit?"
I stroked her cheek.
"Ok...maybe a little"
She confessed in a sigh.
"Becca, don't worry about that. She's gone. I love you"
I stood her up and hugged her.
"I love you too"
She mumbled.
"Good. Let's finish packing"
I led her back into the living room.
"I still think I should take a break. I'll start packing my luggage"
She searched for her suitcases in the boxes she used to move out of her old apartment. She filled three of them with clothes, makeup, shoes, etc. I noticed that she still had my chains and SnapBack with her. I gave her those years ago.
"Don't ask"
She smiled warmly at me. I only chuckled then continued packing. When I finished, I watched as Becca sorted through her belongings.
"You're so beautiful"
I smiled and moved closer to her.
"You too"
She grinned back.
"Do you have a moment?"
I was about 2 inches away from her.
"Yea, why?"
She gasped once she found out how close I was. I chuckled then kissed her, hovering over her body on the floor.
"Kiss me"
I licked my lips and dared her. She kissed me deep and slow. I smiled and kissed back. My hands trailed up and down her curves and waist. Her neck was in contact with my mouth, and I added a bit of suction. A gasp escaped her lips then she moaned.
"Hey, you guys wanna go get some lunch?"
Ryan and Chaz entered, and I moved away from Becca.
"Already, bro?"
Chaz smirked.
"You always do this"
Ryan added.
"Did someone say lunch?"
I changed the subject.
"Yea, how does Taco Bell sound?"
Ryan suggested in a chuckle.
"Good?"
I made sure that was ok with Becca.
"Yea, let's go"
She smiled then we headed out the door.

(A/N: I don't feel so good😒 but don't don't mind me. Enjoy the chapter. Next post is on Wednesday💜)