Chapter 51

(Justin's pov)
-4pm-
Becca and I've been hanging out on my private jet. We're now going to Atlanta. I want to make a few more songs. Plus, I need to talk with Scooter.
My show was cancelled, but Scooter is letting make all my shows up.
I feel like crap, no matter what anyone says. I wish I wasn't so stupid. Becca's so disappointed; everyone is.
"Hey, there's my puppy!"
Becca jumped on my lap and really ruffled my hair.
"Baby, cut it out. I'm not a dog."
I chuckled at her cuteness.
"You're no fun. Chaz, Ryan! Justin won't play puppy with me!"
She crossed her arm and pouted.
"Dude, just play puppy with her. She's tryna cheer you up."
Ryan called from a few seats behind me. I smiled and gave in.
"Woof woof!"
I played along in a puppy voice.
"Aw, my baby!"
Becca smiled and hugged me.
"Woof! Woof woof!"
I stuck out my tongue and dropped my hands in from of me, like paws.
"Roll over, boy!"
She giggled playfully. I smiled then rolled on my back.
"Good boy! That deserves a tummy rub."
Becca pulled up my shirt and rubbed my stomach and abs. I chuckled then pulled her on top of me and licked her cheek.
"Ew, Justin."
Becca giggled and kissed me. I kissed her back and held her tight.
"I love you, baby."
I felt the plane start to land.
"I love you too."
She sat up as the plane slowed down.
"Are we meeting your manager today? It's 5pm."
Becca tied her hair into a messy bun.
"Tomorrow. Let's go to the hotel."
We entered a black car. I really don't wanna be seen by anyone, so I requested we go through the back. I'm not ready to face the world after my behavior.
Our hotel is the one I stayed at the first time I went to Atlanta. It's the Marriot.
"Cool room."
Becca set her stuff down and plopped on the bed.
"Yea. Hey, you wanna get dinner?"
I asked Becca, Ryan, and Chaz.
"Sure."
They all agreed, so we headed back out. I don't feel like waiting on my private car, so we decided to walk.
"Justin, are you sure?"
Becca tossed my right arm around her.
"Yea, I'm sure."
I nodded as we walked on the sidewalk. We looked around for some restaurants until we found a good looking burger place. We agreed on that and walked in.
"Hello, welcome to..."
The waitress looked at me in surprise.
"...Come right this way."
She couldn't get her eyes off me. Could Becca be right about not everyone hates me?
My thoughts were discouraged by a few laughs from people as we followed the waitress. Some people had their phones out at me and smiling; not in the good way. I even heard a few boos from people and a "You suck!" from someone.
It hurt me, no joke. Everyone hates me.
"Can we take our order to-go?"
I asked the waitress, because I have a feeling that all this mockery and laughing won't stop anytime soon.
"Sure. Just tell me your orders."
The waitress told us. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries. I wanted to cry, but that'd make it worse. 'Justin Bieber Crying' doesn't sound like a good headline.
"Justin."
Becca looked at me in pity. I just put my hood on my head and hugged myself.
"It's ok."
She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I shook my head; then I saw paparazzi outside.
"Fuck."
I muttered in aggravation. Now what? How am I gonna get out of here?
"Boo! Go back to jail!"
Someone shouted, and it hit me hard. Ryan and Chaz acted as bodyguards and shielded off anyone who tried to get to me.
"Here's your order."
The waitress handed us a bag, and I stood up immediately.
"Thanks."
Becca took it; then we were offered the back door. We used it and ran far away from that place. I feel like I'm gonna lose it.
We ran all the way back to our hotel and up to our room. What happened back there was a nightmare. I feel like I'm the most hated person ever.
"Justin, it's ok. They're all just a bunch of assholes."
Becca put her hand on my knee as we opened our food.
"People hate me."
I muttered as I nibbled on a fry.
"No, only the jack-asses hate you."
Becca motioned me to eat my burger, so I did.
"Dude, don't feel bad, man. You're always gonna be better than them."
Chaz patted my back.
"Thanks."
But I can't feel ok. It's not easy to feel ok when the whole world is laughing at me. Dinner was fairly quiet; then Ryan and Chaz went to their room, which was beside ours.
"Justin, I don't want you to hate yourself."
Becca stroked my cheek.
"I know."
I sighed and removed her hand from me.
"Look..."
She grabbed her phone and showed me her Twitter. I saw lots of tweets from people with the hashtag #WeLoveYouJustin.
"...it's actually trending. See? People don't hate you. Lots of people are supporting you right now. Don't let some losers ruin your head."
She's right about the hashtag trending. She's also right about people supporting me.
"Did you do this for me, baby?"
I smiled, feeling better now that I know I haven't lost everyone's respect.
"Maybe."
She blushed a little.
"Aw, I love you, babygirl."
I hugged her and kissed her head.
"I love you too."
She hugged me; then I pushed her on the bed. I kissed her deeply as I tugged on her shirt.
"Mm, can we?"
She asked seductively.
"It's the perfect time. Door's locked."
I smiled just inches from her lips as she started taking off her shirt.
"Ok."
She giggled and tossed her shirt away. I kissed her again before taking my shirt off too. I unzipped her jeans, and she kicked them off. I did the same to my pants then wrapped her in my arms and kissed her.
I kissed from her lips down to her collarbone. Becca smiled lightly while rubbing her hands all over my back, chest, and arms. Her hands feel so delicate against my skin. I can't wait til she touches me a little lower.
I unsnapped her bra and let my mouth enjoy her perfect breasts. She let out a few moans; then I lowered my hands to her stomach.
"Justin, don't."
Becca whispered a small beg. I winked at her before tickling her all over. I admired her laugh for, at most, 30 seconds before removing my hands from her. She was slightly panting and still giggling from me.
"I told you not to."
She smiled at me as I tugged off her panties.
"Well, I couldn't help it."
I smirked as her cheeks heated up from her exposure. I carefully moved her legs apart and touched her most sensitive part. I was real nice to her as I rubbed her. She moaned and arched her back a little.
After her warm-up, I slowly slid two fingers in her, earning a small moan from her. I fingered her deep and lovingly.
"Mm, Justin."
Becca moaned and pulled me closer to her neck.
"Am I your puppy now?"
I whispered in her ear.
"Hmm...you still have some convincing to do."
She whispered back, calling for more pleasure. I chuckled softly before adding a third finger and pumping her deeper and faster.
"Shit."
Becca moaned louder and pressed her hands into my back. I continued fingering her until she came on my fingers. I looked her straight in the eye and sucked my fingers.
"Bieberlicious."
I smirked then shoved my fingers in her mouth.
"Mmm."
She sucked my fingers before tugging down my boxers. I pulled her closer for her to suck me. She made sure to suck me nice and dirty, using her hands every once in a while. I let out a groan then came on her. She licked me clean then kissed my tip.
I smirked at her as I put on a condom. Becca laid down and bit her lip. Damn.
I shoved myself in her and kissed her neck. She moaned loudly and squeezed my neck. I started to move in and out of her, letting her moan all she wanted.
"Oh, Justin!"
Becca would moan whenever I hit her g-spot directly. I sucked on her neck, feeling it vibrate from her moaning. I felt her clench around me then groaned in pleasure.
"Do that again, baby."
I begged in a whisper. Becca smiled a bit before clenching around me again.
"Shit!"
It felt so good to me. She did it again and a couple more tunes until I released, but luckily I wore a condom.
"Justin I'm so close!"
Becca moaned, and I felt her clench around me one more time before she released.
From there, I took myself out of her; then we dressed ourselves in only our under garments.
"How bout now?"
I cuddled her up under the sheets.
"You're always gonna be my puppy, Justin."
Becca burrowed her head in my neck.

(A/N: I'm not sure how many chapters are gonna be left, but this story is coming to an end too.😔 Next post is on Wednesday💜)

🔹Vote🔹