PROLOGUE.

A soft cry echoed from the pastel blue painted walls of the maternity clinic

The couple looked at each other happily, relieved they could finally hold their healthy child.

„Look how pretty she is! I don't ever want to let go of her, I feel like hugging her forever", the mother cried out while kissing her daughter's forehead.
She carefully handed the baby to her husband, softly sinking into the cushion, small beads of sweat visible on her whole body from the exhaustion.
The male held his child close, promising to watch over her forever and to love her endlessly.
„How do you want to name her?", he asked his wife, not taking his eyes off of his newborn daughter.
„I thought of...", she hummed, pondering wether to suggest the name she liked or to let him come up with an idea. „well, I like Nari", she said, looking up at him with a small smile.

„Nari stands for lily flower which symbolizes-", she began but he softly interrupted her. „It symbolizes life and rebirth, I know, but lilies can also be seen as an indication of transience and death since they're a mourning flower. Are you sure this is a good name for our daughter?"

„Well, in the first place they represent life and rebirth, plus if they're a mourning flower, they most certainly are supposed to comfort the bereaved."
She opened her arms for her husband to lay back her baby in her arms.
„Well, hi Nari", he cooed.
„We love you a lot. We'll make sure to protect you and be there for you whenever you need us.", his gaze flickering over to his wife's, their eyes meeting.
„Let's make sure for her to be safe and happy."
She grabbed his hand and a tear found it's way down her cheek, that moment would be the most treasurable one in their life.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

A few months before a baby's scream was heard in a totally different place far away from earth, in fact in hell.
The womanly figure engulfed her newborn in a hug, her large pitch black wings softly lingering at her back as she laid in front of her throne that emitted red sparks.

It was one of the rarest moments in hell, the devil was smiling.
He would be her first son since the two boys she already considered her children were not her own.
She was raising them as the two closest demons to her died in a fight against some of the most powerful hunters.

People would be taken aback if they knew satan was a woman. For as long as one could remember, the devil was always told to be a male.

She didn't even remember when her reign started.
All she knew was that it took a devil a few hundreds of years to give birth to their first child. However, her pregnancy couldn't be explained in any way since she would never have lovers, certainly not a husband.
So biologically, there was no explanation for her having a baby but so there wasn't one for any other existence in hell or even hell itself.

All satan knew was that she wouldn't need a man to protect her, she was probably the most powerful creature ever.

The eyes of the demon's queen glowed red as she laid a loving gaze on her baby.
He opened his eyes, they were completely black.
„Welcome, Jisung. Mom loves you so much.", she whispered as she placed a kiss on his forehead.
Satan's son was born.

Little did one of them know what twists and turns fate would have prepared for them, especially for her son.

I will try my best writing this book, honestly I'm kinda insecure to publish it 😭