12.

„Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes"

Nari's heart was beating frantically, her eyes travelled to the clock on the wall for the tenth time in about two minutes

The steady ticking of it echoed in her head while she felt her hands being covered in cold sweat.

There was nothing to be scared of, yet she was extremely nervous to meet her new professor.

From what the boys had told her, he was strict and appeared a little emotionless on the first impression, however, he was nice to talk to and extremely helpful towards his students.

„You got this, don't worry", Renjun whispered in her ear and squeezed her hand, an attempt to calm her down.
The girl slightly turned her head to look at him and eventually became a bit more calm.

She was admiring his soft features for a while, his perfect skin, the soft looking hair, his beautiful eyes.
Her staring came to an abrupt end as the door creaked open and someone entered the quiet room.
The trio was surrounded by people Nari didn't know, but most of them seemed kind and welcomed her immediately.

„Good morning, hunters! I was notified that there's a new student in our class? Where are they?", the young man asked.

He absolutely fit her best friends' description.

Dressed in a tight, black turtleneck combined with some black jeans and a black, elegant looking belt, his platinum blonde dyed hair was styled up.
A few piercings glistened on his ears.

Most striking though were his fierce looking eyes that scanned the room until they found her figure.
It was as if they were piercing right through her, as if he was looking straight into her soul.
Intimidated, the young female averted her eyes to escape his staring.

„Please introduce yourself", he spoke.
Nari's eyes shot back up only to find him flashing her the nicest smile she had ever seen. Relief filled her, she was slowly calming down at the sight.

The girl felt the eyes of the other students on her as well, expectantly waiting for an answer.
She cleared her throat and cautiously spoke up.

„Hello, I'm Seong Nari. I changed subjects, before I was majoring in architecture. Please take care of me."

Once she stood straight again after taking a bow, she felt Renjun and Mark smile at her proudly and so did her professor.

„I am Lee Taeyong, your professor for theory, history of the demons and hand to hand combat in the future. If you have any concerns, please approach me."
With that, he closed the short introduction and started his lesson.

Nari was starstruck by the given information. Considerately, the class agreed with Mr. Lee on starting the lesson with some general and historical information in order for her to catch up on important things a hunter needed to know about a demon.