18.

Class had never passed so slowly for the young demon

Even though he eventually started to grow a liking towards his study course, he just couldn't wait for lunch break to come.
Jisung wanted nothing but to be able to check up on the girl that had fallen asleep in his arms last night.

She had been waking up early in the morning, still distraught, and had left to get ready for university in her flat.

Jisung had directly gone to the university complex, thinking he'd be wasting his time going back to hell and that he'd probably be late for his class that way. So right now, he was anticipating seeing Nari again and making sure she was okay and had recovered from whatever had happened the previous night.

Mr. Jeong was telling them about ancient Roman architecture and it's influence on modern buildings, but the boy couldn't focus on a single word leaving the young professor's mouth.
He had stopped taking notes on the topic and instead scribbled a few rough sketches on the paper, woolly thoughts clouding his mind.

Part of him felt annoyed that he had been thinking about the human a little too often these days, part of him shrugged it off convincing himself that he was just eager to eventually take his revenge.
He could enjoy spending time with her and still look forward to getting even, couldn't he?
Maybe he was just enjoying said spent time so much because he knew he had a chance to succeed?

„Hey- you've actually gotten better.", Jeno suddenly pulled him out of his train of thoughts.
He seemed to be astonished by the younger's sudden improvement.

Jisung only hummed in response, eyes traveling up for a short second before refocusing on the paper.

„But I thought you hated drawing?"

„Still do", he lied, not wanting to admit that Jeno was right.

„She's teaching me."

„Ohhhh~", the older exclaimed excitedly. „So you've found a way to spend time with her?"

The youngest didn't seem to feel like talking today, only smirking at Jeno's question.
„You truly are satan's son....", the older demon mumbled quietly, turning his attention back onto Mr. Jeong who currently smiled at one of the girls in their class eagerly posing a question.

Jisung didn't know how to interpret his words but decided to not rack his head over it.
When their class was finally over, Jisung hurriedly packed his things, once again sighing at the other demon blocking his way, too immersed in flirting with some of their classmates to notice Jisung waiting behind him in annoyance.

„Out of my way, Na.", he growled exasperatedly, fed up with the older's behavior.

„Hey! Respect your elders."

„Respect your elders, my ass"

Their shoulders collided and Jisung pushed past the boy, rushing towards the door that'd free him when Mr. Jeong's voice let him halt in his movements, hand on the doorhandle. He turned his head to look at the professor. Impatient, the boy waited for him to continue.