02.

Nari normally was never late to classes, never

Something just seemed a little off when she entered the lecturing hall of her drawing class for architecture.

The girl hadn't been sleeping well, dreaming of her best friend getting in some sort of trouble but she couldn't really remember what happened.
So, the consequence was her oversleeping and having to hurry to college so she would somehow at least take part in half of the lesson.

She bowed slightly and got to her chair as silent as possible though the only thing on her mind was to check up on Renjun and see if he was doing fine.

Time passed by super slow and she just couldn't focus on a single word her professor was saying, his words only being a muffled noise in the back whilst she listened to the frequent clicking of the clock at one of the walls.

A frustrated sigh escaped her mouth, why did she even attend today's class when she wouldn't be able to actually memorize anything?

Nari forced her eyes to follow the presentation the professor had prepared.
Eventually, she'd be able to finally concentrate for a little, starting to forget a little about the boy she had been worrying for.

Just as she agitatedly  started taking notes, the bell she had desperately wished for to ring gave off a noise that indicated the end of the lesson.

„That shall be all for today. Please make sure to read chapter 56 in your modern architecture book in order to follow the next lesson.", the male at the front bowed at his class, making them respond in a bow as well before rushing out of the room to grab some food in the cafeteria.

She groaned in frustration yet realized she could now finally check up on her best friend, hoping he was okay.
Her stomach was churning, indicating her gut feeling that something was definitely off.

Fingers quickly flowing over her phone, she texted Renjun in order to tell him where they would meet up for break.

Due to oversleeping she didn't have the chance to bring any food and well, the stuff she would be buying at the cafeteria was just horrible so she decided to meet up with him on the campus, sitting down on a bench in front of the main building as she waited.

Finally she saw a male striding towards her but as he came closer she saw the tired look on his face.
„Didn't sleep well?", Nari asked the boy worriedly. Her eyes were scanning his face.

The older was pale, even more than usual and his eyes were puffy, his hair only a matte tone and not as shiny as always.

„Damn, you have no idea", Renjun rubbed his eyes and yawned.
„You know, I just couldn't fall asleep at all. I headed back home immediately after walking you home and decided to study a little more, the next time i checked the clock it was already 02am", he said, the guilt almost making it impossible for him to look up at her.