11.

„Your heart will melt like ice cream"

The small bell on the door indicating new customers rang, an action that broke the silence in the store and had the shop assistant look up from the newspaper he was reading

He sighed in easement, finally being able to do something.

The oldest decided to enter first, he pushed the rusty door open and cautiously went inside, carefully looking around the small store that was filled with a few items only.
He could tell it was rarely visited by any customers as it looked kind of uninviting.

Jeno cleared his throat and let his eyes wander until they found the assistant.

„Hello, how may I help you?", he then asked with a smile.
„We're, uhm, we're looking for a phone."

„Ahhh", the assistant nodded. It was a store for technical devices, mostly phones and some tablets.
Jisung hid behind the two older, glad he had the bonus of being the youngest in situations like these.

„Follow me." They were being guided to a rack with many different, small boxes that stored the devices the boys were interested in.

„What kind of phones are you looking for?"
A vague silence, followed by shared glances.
„We didn't think of anything specific. Anything that's popular right now, and not too expensive if possible.", Jaemin then decided to speak up since they all actually had no idea.

„Oh alright, what about this?", he handed them a package and started explaining some features of it.
„.... it has a lot of storage too and charges quickly-", the young man smiled at them, gladly he must've been older by a few years only, to which the three were thankful for as he knew about recent trends.

„-Yeah, that's perfect", Jaemin interrupted.
„We'll take three of these"

The assistant gave a hesitant nod, caught off guard by Jaemin suddenly interrupting him.

„Okay then...", he said as he scanned the three items of their choice and smiled.

„So, how do I turn this on?", Jisung questioned.

Half an hour passed and even though the atmosphere was weird, the trio had explained that they never owned a phone before and hence needed help setting up their new ones.

In the end Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung exited with a brand new phone and a mobile contract each, happily smiling as they exchanged their numbers and downloaded some apps, even creating a group chat that they named „3J mission".
„I think this is gonna make everything a lot easier", the youngest said while examining his phone deep in thought.

In fact they would be able to communicate better and there were more options to help the young demon catch his target.
The boys fit into the crowd perfectly now, being busy with their phones while walking into the university building made them look just like every other student.