09.

„It's too late to run away
You started this game first"

„It's too late to run awayYou started this game first"

„So uh... how does this work?", he mumbled to himself, clearly stressed as he looked down onto the paper in his hands.

It was a floor plan of the university the girl attended and he was on his way to the office to somehow try and see if he could still register for any course.
His ears perceived muffled whispers, they belonged to the crowd that slowly built around the boy.

They didn't know who he was, neither did any of them ever see him on the campus, in conclusion: they were confused as to why they had never noticed the tall, handsome boy before.

„Maybe he transferred?"
„Have you seen him before?"
„No, we would've definitely noticed him"
„Do you think he has a girlfriend?"
„For sure he has, bet she's gorgeous"

Jisung finally looked up from the plan again, seeing the students inconspicuously pointing at him or trying to sneak a picture with their phones.

Why are they looking at me? Did they see me? No, it can't be, he panicked silently.
With wide eyes he cautiously glanced over his own shoulder at his back, relief filling the male at the sight of the human-like wingless body.

He then shot them a glare, proceeding to walk down the floor towards the room he suspected the administration office to be located in.

After trying to figure out how to find his way through the buildings a quarter of an hour, he finally made it to the small room.

To say he was annoyed was an understatement.

Getting up at 06:00 am wasn't exactly pleasant to him, especially since he had been out during the night and didn't get to rest a lot.

The boy was fixing his hair as he thought of a way to approach the secretary.
Should he just intimidate her like he did with the humans he killed?
No, there was a chance of them activating the safety alarm or screaming.

His face lit up with an idea, though the delight stopped just a second later as he realized what he was about to do.
„Just use it as some kind of practice for your actual target", he mumbled to himself while his feet hesitantly started moving towards the opened door of the administration office.

It was a boring room, two wooden desks, a shelf with lots of folders and a counter separating the employees from other people filled the rather small room that was painted in an unsightly light yellow.

He looked around until his eyes met a female. She seemed quite young and a bit nervous, probably just started her job as a secretary.