32.

Jisung was being pushed forward by Jaemin and Jeno, who were having the time of their lives as they watched the younger stumble uncomfortably in the direction of the library

Jisung was being pushed forward by Jaemin and Jeno, who were having the time of their lives as they watched the younger stumble uncomfortably in the direction of the library. Jaemin then pulled him back, turning him around to study his appearance.

He hummed unsatisfied, tousling his hair and unbuttoning the first two buttons of his silky black shirt.

Jisung gasped in shock and eyed his counterpart helplessly. "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry, you look fine.", Jaemin smirked, grasping his shoulders and turning him back around only to continue pushing him forward. They were now approaching the entrance of the library.

Jisung was suddenly panicking, seeing as, so far, he hadn't tried interacting with anyone of the opposite gender except for Nari.
Would he be making a fool of himself?

"Just stick to what I told you.", Jaemin mouthed.

Slowly, Jisung entered the room and cleared his throat. He was nervous to say the least.
Actually, he was terrified. Of girls.

As per usual, his eyes scanned the room to find one particular person and surprisingly he did see her, sitting comfortably next to her best friend.
His eyes narrowed at how close they sat.

At least it wasn't the table they used to sit at.

Once he had calmed down mentally, his gaze swept over the rest of the room, finding a good handful of people noticing him.
He recalled what Jaemin had told him earlier, sending one of the girls in his line of sight a wink ere he walked up to her.

He noticed her looking left and right to make sure he was really walking toward her, sitting straight when she saw him stop in front of her table, looking up at him.

He had deliberately chosen a table that was in Nari's line of sight, hoping she would notice their interaction.

Slowly, he leaned down, his hands supporting his body as he placed them on her table.
His face was now inches away from her smaller one, eyes staring right into hers. The bold move brought a blush to the girl's face.
"Sorry, don't we share classes?", he asked with a smile forming on his lips.
Shit, actually I don't know.

The girl shook her head cautiously, her eyes dropping down to his lip ring before she glanced up at him again, feeling nervous.
"B-but I've seen you before nonetheless. In the cafeteria, I think."

"Oh?"
Of course you have.

"Hmm, then would you mind if I sat with you to study?", he asked, watching her shake her head no immediately, quickly making space and motioning for him to take a seat.

This is easier than I expected it to be, he thought, feeling satisfied.

Quickly, Jisung thought of a question to ask and make it seem like he was genuinely interested in her, trying to act like Jaemin would.
"So, what are you majoring in?"