Chapter Fourteen

Seeing as Aaron was going to be busy working in the study, I decided to get the help I needed. I have to admit I was completely certain that my idea would work, but I had to try. Not remembering things I'd done wasn't to my liking. So I searched for my phone and prayed I had one of my friend's phone number saved.

It turns out I had an Elliot on my contact's list. The only Elliot anyone has mentioned is the guy from school, so I took a risk and sent him a text.

Hello, Elliot. This is Regan. I was wondering if

No. No! If I had his number it meant he had mine. So I started all over again.

Hi. I was wondering if you guys could come over to my house today? I'm not sure if you're out of school yet, but if you could manage to visit me today... I would appreciate it. I have something important to discuss.

It didn't look so bad so I hit send and waited.

And waited for twenty minutes, during which I spend by changing channels like a mad woman.

Couldn't reply sooner. Was in P.E. class. But yes, I can make it. I'll ask the guys and see if they're free too.

A relieved sigh escaped me. Good. If they came, they could tell me about myself and I hoped with all my heart that I could remember at least something.

Thank you. You can eat here, if you like.

He ended up agreeing and I walked over to where the intercom sat.

"Fuller, some friends will be coming over. I want you to inform me as soon as they get here."

"Of course, ma'am. Would they be staying over for dinner?"

"Yes. I'm not sure if they're all coming, though."

"Don't worry, miss. I'd have Emil prepare enough food." Fuller said matter of fact and I wondered if he'd ever met my friends.

"Thank you." and I walked back to the bed, grabbing the laptop that sat on one of the cushion chairs in the room. I recognized it as mine. I'd had that thing for quite a long time now.

So I immersed myself in looking at everything I'd done in the past months. It turns out it was mostly school work. Most of which wasn't yet finished. So I read back lessons and reviews, notes and such that I'd made and began to try and finish what I could. It helped to get my mind off things. I needed to stop worrying. I'm sure I'll remember everything soon enough. Then it'll all be like nothing happened.

A soft knock at the door startled me off homework.

"Come in."

"Your friends are here, ma'am." Fuller informed.

Good, my head was starting to hurt from so much words and numbers.

"Thank you. I'll be right down." I saw him hesitate to leave and I sighed. "I'll be fine."

"Of course. Excuse me." and he was out of the bedroom.

Feeling alright with my appearance, I left the comfort of my bedroom and walked down the stairs. Of course making sure to keep my hand on the rail incase I got dizzy.

I was a bit disappointed to only see two out three of the guys. But I smiled nonetheless.

"I'm happy you could make it. Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I led them to the living room, where we all sat down.

"Water would be fine." Elliot smiled, Alice nodded in agreement.

I turned to Rita, who was waiting for me to add anything but I simply nodded and she walked away.