M

13 Years ago

A little raven ran from room to room, trying to find his beloved mother. He kept on running and running around the huge mansion. He looked left and right. He bumped into someone as he ran. He fell on the ground with a small *oof* (Not the Roblox one) he looked up and saw his father.

"Sasuke. What are you doing running around, not looking around your sounding!?" His father demanded  an answer. Sasuke looked down and quickly got up and rubbed the dust off his butt.

"I'm sorry father. I was looking for mother but I can't seem to find her...." Sasuke replied, he kept his head high and proud. He didn't want to upset his father more than he is now. He was an Uchiha, he should be proud and responsible. He was expected to be responsible and smart at a very young age.

"And why are you looking for your mother?" Fugaku asked, raising a eyebrow. He looked down at his youngest son. He was expecting a lot from him than his older one. He was already proud of his 11 year son. He was perfect and was also gonna take the company after High school. "I saw something in my room. It was big and red mixed with black!."

Fugaku looked at his son with confusion. His eyes widened as he thought of one thing. 'This can't be. He's already able to see them at age five! He even surpassed Itachi at age if he could!'

Fukgau was surprised. He began to worry, Sasuke would be the first Uchiha who could see them at a very, very young age. Just to make sure he decided to ask him some questions.

"What else did it look like?" He raised a eyebrow and watched Sasuke. "It was huge and mostly red. It also had a tail!"

Sasuke said. Fugaku sweat dropped and looked seriously at Sasuke. "What else?"

Sasuke started to think again. He only saw the thing for a few minutes. He finally remembered the finale thing. "It had huge horns on its head!"

Fugaku's eyes widened. "Where did you see it!?" He asked loudly. Sasuke flinched, he was scared now. "I-in my r-room"

Fugaku grabbed Sasuke's arm and rushed to his bedroom. He opened the door and activated his sharingan. He looked everywhere but didn't find it. He started to have second thoughts that Sasuke might be lying.

"Father there." Sasuke pointed. Fugaku looked over to Sasuke in annoyance but quickly his eyes widened. Ge saw Sasuke's eyes were red. He pointed to his closest. He looked over and saw a huge demon just sitting in his closet,staring at Fugaku in terror.

Fugaku smirked he looked over at Sasuke who was looking at him. He looked back at the demon and raised his hand to his chest. Red light and wind started coming from nowhere. Sasuke flinched, he was confused of what was happening. In a split second Fugaku slit the demons head in half.

Sasuke's eyes widened. He was too young to witness what had just happen. So much blood. He heard a sad and lonely cry from the demon who was just killed in front of his eyes. He looked over to his father, smirking Fugaku looked down at Sasuke.

"I'm so proud of you." Was the only thing he said and left. Sasuke was confused, he looked back at the demon but saw it fade away in ashes.

Sasuke smiled but at the same time frowned. He was happy that his father said those five letters to him, but sad that only he noticed the demons cries.

"What should I do..."