D

"Now I don't want any interruptions no more. I need to finish this up before class ends." Kakashi said and took a deep breath. "Alright, as I said demons still exist after many years. Only families who have special bloodlines can see and kill them. They kill and destroy anything they don't like, hate, and anything that gets in their way. We have to get rid of them as fast as possible. For years now we've been killing them." 

Kakashi said. 'Demons are real!?' Kiba thought shivering a bit. "Since families who can see them and destroy them are targeted the most. Guardians like Obito are here to help us. Each year, each month, and each week many people die from unknow reasons. The unknow reasons are the demons that kill them. They plan of getting rid of every human on Earth." 

"Wait, how do we kill the demons?" Some random student asked. "You'll get to know once you choose your choice." 

"Alright than what do we choose from?" Another random student said. Kakashi sighed and looked at all of the students. "Alright than I'll move onto that."

"You all have special abilities and the demons want. Many of our saviors died because of these demons. The demons are after your guys abilities. They kill our saviors and strip our powers away from us making them their own." 

"So now that I've said that your gonna have to choose either help us get rid of the demons on the world and make Earth a safe place or decide to live as a normal human and get rid of all your abilities and forget about everything I just said right now.... Remember think hard about this. You may just lose your life for noting." 

*Ringggg* 

"And that ends class for today. But before you go I want your answer." Kakashi said and waited for the students answers. Obito just sat down on Kakashi's rolling chair and rolled around to pass time. He was bored. He had to do this every year.

'What should I do?'  Sasuke thought thinking hard. He was already able to see demons and his father gave him a mysterious trying along with his brother. "Alright since I don't want to waste more time, students who want to stay and help us stay here and students who would like to forget everything and live as a human may leave, Oh and also if you decide to stay or leave you may lose someone who's really close to you and other." 

Sasuke thought about all this. He looked over to his friends and saw them thinking hard too. He was surprised that Kiba didn't leave screaming I don't want this or freedom from everything. All of his friends were thinking hard till finally a student decided to leave. "I don't want this. I don't want to die out there fighting some wired ass unbelievable demons. What a kids prank."  

"Same I don't want this either I would rather live as a human than see some creepy demons." Some random girl said and left after the guy. One by one everyone left. Even the students who sighed up for this on their own. Now only left Sasuke and his friends group. Kakashi watched and waited for a good few minutes. "Right now I guess it's just you guys, congratulations you've all just passed the test now I can explain everything starting from the beginning."

Kakashi smiled seeing all the shocked faces.