D

Everyone stood still and didn't dare to move. Naruto felt everyone he knew aurora turn guard on and protective. "Kyuubi is here." Sakura spoke. A sudden shock came to Naruto. Is he being misunderstood for Kyuubi? His older brother? Naruto bit his lip and put on another protective barrier hiding himself completely. Once that was done everyone stood still for a few more moments till they finally felt him gone.

They lowered their weapons and stood beside their owners. Kakashi clapped his hands and got everyone's attention. "Well moving on then. Sasuke, have you summoned your guardian?"

All eyes went on Sasuke as he lowered his head and looked down at his crossed arms. Naruto behind him noticed. "Wellll go onnnn~" he said. Naruto didn't care about anything but being the younger brother of Kyuubi the worlds evilest and dark demon alive was understandable why they would mistake him for Kyuubi. Sasuke looked up and spoke. "No, I have not yet. I didn't get time last night to try anything because of you know who." Sasuke answered. Naruto was shocked. "You don't see me!?" Naruto yelled.

'Shut up dobe.' Sasuke mentally rolled his eyes. "Oh, that acceptable. You better soon try to summon them before time runs out."

Sasuke nodded. "Hm Hinata?" Kakashi said as he watched Hinata's hand go up. "Who is Kyuubi?"

"Ah yes our next lesson. Kyuubi the demon king the evilest monster alive." Naruto winched at the word 'demon king' and 'evilest monster'.

"This started as a family of five. Minato Namikaze, Kushina Uzumaki, the oldest child Kurama Uzumaki also known as Kyuubi, their second child Deidara Uzumaki, and the youngest child Karin Uzumaki." 

"Thats a lie." Naruto said. Sasuke kept his attention to Kakashi but listened to Naruto. "They were a family of five indeed, but Karin isn't a part of the family at all." 

"As they say Kyuubi was getting yelled at by his parents and was hated by all demons. The reason he was hated was because at the night of the Halloween Kyuubi set up a fire in the demon world and that had caused many children and adults to death." Kakashi said crossing his arms.

"That's also a lie. Kyuubi was indeed hated for that misunderstanding." Naruto said. 

"Kyuubi was the cause of many murders. He then ragged his anger at the village and in a flash nearly killed everyone. He created many evil demons that now are hooked on too many of our innocent people killing them or taking over their body. If we kill Kyuubi we end all demons. Kyuubi was became the king of all demons during that same night. If Kyuubi died so, do all demons and guardians. This means that we end the surfing to everyone, and everything will be at peace again."  

Naruto stayed silent as he heard the half true and false explanation from Kakashi. "How did he become a king that night? Or did he become the king of evil?" Kiba asked. 

"He became king of the whole demon/guardian realm and the king of evil. You see the strongest demon/guardian alive automatically becomes the new leader because they surpassed the current one's power even by a percent." 

"Ooooh." Kiba looked around and watched everyone's guardians and then remembered what Kakashi had just said. "Wait so all the murders now days are caused by Kyuubi right?"

"Yes." Kakashi replied. "So, doesn't that mean when Kyuubi dies all of these guys will too? They'll all disappear?" 

"I'm afraid so." Kakashi said closing his eyes and lowering his head a little. Hinata looked up at Sakura who looked forward but then looked at Hinata and gave her a smile. She looked down onto her lap with a frown. 

Kakashi went on and on about Kyuubi and how his powers may work. Later class ended and Naruto and Sasuke were on their way back home. Sasuke had to walk since Itachi dropped him off today. They walked in silence before Sasuke broke it off. "During class. Everything Kakashi was saying you said it was a lie. Why is that?"