E

"And Kiba I never thought you'd stay since your the most scared one here, but the more the better."

'Wait..This was a test!?' Sasuke thought. "I knew it."

Shikmaru said lazily, putting his head down and getting ready to sleep. "Of course you did. You Nara's are born with knowing all this. Although its not a surprise sadly."

"This was a test?" Sai asked confused. Everyone in the room was confused. "Well yes, to see if you guys were gonna stay or now. Anyways I haven't explained everything half of the things I've told you was a lie and the other half wasn't. You guys will still have to answer your decision by the end this class. Oh and this calls doesn't end till 3 which means you guys will still be here even after school ends. Your parents will know what you choose since you'll be arriving home late."

"Oh I see, well than is Obito a real guardian or-" Neji began.

"It was a play. Obito isn't one. He's just my friend and Sasuke relative who's been missing." Kakashi said smiling. "Well ummm yeah.... Sasuke plz don't kill me I promise I'll ex- OWW SASUKE I'M SORRY LIL MANNNN- OWW"

Sasuke began to beat the hell out of Obito since it's been years since he's met him and got reported missing. Sasuke threw and punch at Obito's stomach and he flew to the wall. "Ow... Sasuke I said I was sorry.... Your parents knew where I was and what happed." 

Obito said. He was anime crying and holding is stomach. Sasuke looked at Obito in confusion. "What? They told me and Itachi that you were missing themselves along with the police." 

"Itachi knew too... How about we talk about this in a another class room or later on when you go home. I'm going with you since it's been a while and I have some things to discuses with your father, and some info for your mother." Obito whispered into Sasuke's ear at the last few parts.

"Hn" Sasuke said and sat back down at his seat. "Ahem, now since that all happed let me explain a few things." 

Shikamaru slept. Kiba listened. Neji, Hinata watched and listened, and Sai just sat there smiling. Sasuke nodded and watched while glaring at Obito. "Well guardians are real and they help you with your demons business for years now. They've always been there." 

"Do we have our own guardian?" Sai asked. 

"Well yes you do and you'll have to call them or awaken them." 

"Oh, do we get to pick or do we already have one assigned to us." 

"Well, we don't pick for you or nether do you get to pick." Kakashi said and Obito decided to join in. 

"A guardian is already picked for you from who know who. They are picked specially so they can get along with you and you'll also easily master any power or ability that's passed onto you. If you somehow don't get along with you guardian, that guardian will get killed and get known as good for nothing demon." 

"What will happen to us if they're gone." Kiba asked curiously. 

"Oh, hmmm well I guess you'll be turned into a normal human or get a new guardian." Obito answered. "Oh...." 

Obito and Kakashi watched Kiba as his expression get a little sad. "What's wrong?" 

Kakashi asked. "Well it's just that they'll get killed if their not able to work with us perfectly. What if you don't even understand your guardian before their gone!?" 

"Hm, well before you start to get into action when you get your guardian you'll have time to know each other but that time is limited for who know how long." Kakashi said hoping it would answer all of Kiba's questions. "Well than I'll explain some other things later but know I'll tell you something and you'll choose if you want to or not." 

"Well than if you decide to fight demons and free this world from demons let me just tell you that, that'll be really hard. You may just lose your life when you try and call out for you de- I mean guardian, but that a very low chance. You can also lose your life when you first try and summon you guardian. When you go to battle with a demon you may also die or win agents them. So are you still up for this?" Kakashi watched. 

Shikamaru finally woke up from his nap. "Yeah sure I'm up for it." 

"Me too" Sai said after Shikamaru. "U-us too." Hinata said for both her and Neji. "Hn, whatever" Sasuke said lazily. Now it was just Kiba who hasn't said anything. They watched him waiting for an answer. "H-huh stop staring!" Kiba yelled. "Well, Kiba what will it be?" Kakashi asked. 

Kiba looked around and saw everyone's face staring at him. "....F...Fine...." Kiba finally answered. "Are you sure?" Kakashi asked. "You may be just losing you life for noting." Kakashi added. Kiba sweat dropped. "I-im sure.." He answered. 

"If you say so. What about you in the back." Kakashi said. Everyone looked shocked and looked back seeing a girl with long ashy blond hair and purple eye's. "Me too." She said. 

No one noticed her till now. "You sure, Shion?" Kakashi asked. She nodded. 'Shion? Who's she?'

Kiba thought. 'How long has she been here?' Sasuke thought. 

"Alright than class I guess you all would choose yes than. If you guy's chose no than you were going to become a normal human who's weaker than you are right now." Kakashi said. Right than the school bell rang but no one got out of their seats since they were leaving at 3. 

"Now we can start and call you demon or awaken them." Kakashi said and Obito walked up. "Well everyone get up and pull you right arm out in front of you." 

Everyone did what Obito told them to do. They pulled their arms out and watched as Obito walked up to them and wort something on it. Now everyone had a wired writing on the back of their arms. "Now I want you all to focuse on the back of your hands. Try to put all you energy in there. Than there should be a marks on there." 

Obito said and everyone stared to do what was told. After a few minutes Kiba yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THESE!!?"  

"What's what?" Kakashi asked walking up to Kiba. He saw his hand and smiled under his mask. "Well Kiba good job and congratulations for awaking your guardian."

"My whattt!" Kiba yelled. Everyone saw Kibas hand and saw two upside-down triangles on his hand just like the one's he has on his face. "I got mine's too." Neji said. Kakashi walked up to him and saw two lines and a X in the middle of both lines. Sai said he got his too, he had a drawn tiger on his hand. Shikamaru got his and saw that he had a circle with some wavy lines in it. Sasuke still didn't get his. It was 2:50 and Sasuke kept trying. "Well than Sasuke I guess you'll have to try when you get home with Obito but right now its time to summon your guardian.