U

After a few second Shikmaru came. "OH SHIKA LEAVE THE DOOR OPENNN"

Kiba yelled as Shikmaru closed the door, he was too late since Shikmaru already closed the door to their freedom. Kiba fell down and started to anime cry while he curled up into himself. "What's wrong with him?" 

Shikmaru said as he took a seat next to Sasuke where Kiba was a second ago. Sasuke just shrugged his shoulders and began to mind his own thing while Shikamaru just sighed it off and took a nap, using his arms as pillows for his head. Kiba just passed out for who knows what reason. Slowly by slowly other students including Sasuke's friends came in. All the student's sat at a random spot. Sasuke's friends sat down next to each other. Everything was quite till Sai decided to wake up Kiba. 

"AM I OUT YET- NOOO WE'RE STUCK FOR LIKE  T~T" Kiba yelled as everyone looked at him confused. "I think I should have left him passed out?" Sai said sweat dropping as some said 'Damn right' or 'Yup'. Sai just sighed and looked at Kiba. "Our class is staring soon so man up and sit down. I have no idea why your scared." 

Kiba just nodded and followed Sai to his, he now sat in-between Shikamaru and Sai. "This is such a drag *Yawn*" 

"Finally awake are we." Neji said smirking as Shikamaru just glared at him. "Well yes since Kiba's ass is loud as fuck." 

"Pfft-" Sai laughed.

"Shut up!" Kiba said and suddenly the lights began to dim. All the students were already in their seats and ready for their teacher. "I see everyone is now settled."

Said a voice from behind the door that was for the bathroom. The door opened and came out a sliver haired teacher. He had a orange porn book in his hand as he walked in. Most of the students groaned but just sighed it off. "Well hello class, I am Kakashi Hatake. I am also known as your English teacher."

He said and went in front of the table next to a random student and Sasuke. (My fingers hurt T~T) 

"Welcome to your elective class. I would just like to know how many of you came here of will and how many for your guys parents sighed you up for this." Kakashi said and put his book in his back pocket as he looked at the students. "Alright who's parents sighed you up for this?"  

Almost half of the class raised their hands. Only 6 or 7 of them didn't. Kakashi took a note of it and wrote it down in his notebook. "I assume the ones who didn't raise their hands know why their here." 

The students who didn't raised their hands nodded. "Well than I'll start and explaining things to the one's who didn't know." 

"Have any of you seen a demon?" Kakashi asked seriously. The one's who didn't know anything nodded their head no and gave him a confused look. Sasuke thought about till he got a flash back of what happed years ago. "Well seems like non of you hav-" 

"I seen one." Sasuke said cutting off Kakashi. Everyone including the ones who knew about this class looked at him surprised. Kakashi stared at him, he looked at Sasuke's face if he was lying. He remembered that Fugaku informed him about what happed a few years ago and what Sasuke awakened. "Well I have too." Kakashi said. "What the hell, I'm not understanding shit right now!" 

Kiba yelled. A few other agreed with him. Kakashi sighed, he was too tired to explain small details anf just moved onto the point. He looked at each student seriously and began to speak. "Alright listen here everyone since I'm only gonna say this once. This goes to the ones who came here on their own."

Everyone dropped silent including Kiba who was making many useless comments. He stopped because of the seriousness in Kakashi's voice.