N

Sasuke was shocked at how Kakashi's voice became very serious in a drop. No one dared to even move an inch when they heard Kakashi. "Now I don't feel like to explain anything in detail so I'll just get straight to the point."

Kakashi went over to a desk and pulled out some papers. He got the papers and gave each students one specific. The paper had each students name, date, and high ranked information that no one is supposed to know. "Don't ask how I got these, just read through it and tell me when your ready."

Everyone nodded and started to read their papers. Sasuke looked at his and saw all the info and things that happened in the past. He red everything thing and all the info the paper held was true. Him awaking his Sharingan at a very young age also the first ever young Uchiha to awaken it and the very first demon he saw in his room. Everything was correct except one thing. The paper never mentioned about him having the ability to hear the demons cries. They called for help, they were suffering, and they were misunderstood.

Sasuke felt a stare pierce through his soul. He looked up and saw Kakashi stare at him. He gave a confused look and went back to reading in the info he had. After a few minutes everyone put their papers in front of them upside down on the table. Kakashi looked and nodded. "Alright now. What I'm about to tell you is something that's only gonna be mentioned by me ONCE."

Half the students flinched at the sudden yell. Was Kakashi that serious about this thing or what ever he was about to say? 

"Now. Believe me or not but evil demons do exist. Some of you seen them and some just know heard about them. They've been living in this world for years now. Special families are only allowed to see them and kill them. Anyone for these families see nothing." 

Half the class was surprised as the others just listened. "Families like yours are special. You guys have abilities. You guys can kill an demon easily, an-"

*Ring Ring*  

Kakashi sighed from the sudden interruption from the phone. He went over to the phone a picked it up. "Hello...... Yes, I'm Kakashi Hatake.... Are you sure? I was just explaining about the families part.... If you say so I'll move on there..... Yes....Alright than I'll talk soon Sir.... Yes, yes... Good Day Sir....*DEEEP*" 

Kakashi gave out a annoyed sigh. "Change of planes. I'll have to move to the hard part." 

Kakashi walked up to the front of the class. He brought out his hand and went up to his eye patch. He moved it up and had his eye closed. "Alright everyone I want you to watch closely." 

Everyone nodded and watched closely. Kakashi slowly opened his eye reveling a red one. Everyone gasped. Sasuke stared in shock, confusion, and surprised. No one had that eye except the Uchiha's. 

Kakashi reviled a Sharingan that only belonged to the Uchiha family. Out of nowhere, red fog along with blue came. Everyone stared at Kakashi as a human or... demon appaired out of nowhere. "Everyone meet, Obito my guardian." 

"What the hell Obito!?" Sasuke said in confusion. He saw Obito alive in front of him. "I though you were missing and dead!" 

In front of Sasuke stood a well and good looking Obito Uchiha, Sasuke's cousin. "Oh- S-Sasuke wassup lil man!" 

"Don't lil man me! What the hell! Father said you were missing for ages when I was younger!" Sasuke yelled. He was beyond confused. Obito just sweat dropped and look at his younger cousin. "Well you see umm- Kakashi here- he umm--" 

"Spill it!" Obito was interrupted by an confused and angry Sasuke. 

"Ahh Sasuke calm down I'll explain everything nicely when we're done with all this mess." Kakashi said trying to calm down Sasuke who looked like he was about to murder Obito. 

"And what the fuck do you mean by guardian and how the hell did he just appear outta nowhere like a friggen genie!!!?" Kiba yelled confused. He was going crazy. What the hell was going on? 

"Well- uh... Kakashi just tell em before they murder me to hell!" Obito yelled, Kakashi sweat dropped and started speaking. "Well first of all.... Everyone shut the fuck up and listen." 

Kiba stopped and stared at Kakashi. Others watched in confustion and shock. "Did he.... Did he just say fuck?..." 

One student said confused. Kakashi never said a bad word.