-

Sasuke grabbed Naruto and charged towards the demon. He was able to get an arm cut off, but he needed to get its heart. He learned from Naruto that the quickest way to kill a demon is by stabbing them in the heart. He felt like this was impossible in this case since the demon is huge and probably had a big heart as well.

 "Sasuke aim for the heart what are you doing?" Naruto said through the sword. Sasuke nodded and jumped on a tree trying to get high enough to stab the demon right in the heart. He was ready to jump and went pretty high thanks to Naruto, but he was slow. The demon reacted fast and was now ready to throw Sasuke to the side pretty much kill him at that point. "Shit"

The demon threw his right fist towards Sasuke but missed due to a large wooden sword stabbing through its heart. "What the hell..." Sasuke said and fell down rolling. 

"Good job, Yamato." Kakashi said as he broke through the barrier. "Good thing we came in time." He said putting his book in his pocket. "Kakashi we've got a problem." Yamato said as he looked towards Kakashi and pointed at the demon.  It was growing smaller, but it wasn't disappearing. Naruto transformed back and watched the now tiny demon breathing hard, trying to survive. "Its like it doesn't want to die." Yamato said. 

"You're right." Kakashi agreed walking towards the small demon.  The demon looked up at Kakashi then Yamato, then Sasuke, and finally Naruto. 

"Y-you...." He breathed out loud pointing his weak finger towards Naruto. "I--t was...nt..you-re..fault...nor...h-..his..." The small demon began fading but tried his best not to go quickly since he wasn't yet done. 

"We're all...sor...y...b-but...you must....stop....h...m......" With that the demon closed its watery eyes and faded away in the air. 

"You must stop him? Stop who?" Yamato questioned.  Naruto looked down at where the demon once laid with wide eyes. 

"That demon..." Naruto whispered. 

"Is something wrong?" 

Naruto quickly looked up and said no. He was sure that demon was someone he knew well and grew up with. "Alright then, I'll call back up and get this place checked. You two head back." Kakashi said and pulled out his walky-talky. 

Sasuke nodded and went back. He felt useless since he wasn't able to do much, but he noticed everything Naruto did. He saw the discomfort in his eyes. It somewhat bothered him knowing Naruto was lying and was hiding something from him. 

"You guys are back!" Kiba yelled.

"Well training is canceled, so we all get to head back home." Neji said as everyone got ready to leave. 

---

Sasuke and Naruto were walking home, the sun began going down which left a beautiful sunset. Sasuke felt awkward with Naruto for the first time since they've never walked home in silence. It's always Naruto who's always brining up random things about humans and keeps the conversation going but not today. He's floating silently behind Sasuke. 

Sasuke stopped which made Naruto's head bump into his. He looked up at Sasuke confused. "What happen?" Naruto asked looking around. "Why'd you stop we're not home yet." 

"How long are you going to hide things from me?" Sasuke said turning so he would face Naruto. "What do you mean?" 

"You know exactly what I mean dobe." Sasuke said. Naruto signed and stopped floating and walked instead. "Where you going?" 

"You know that demon we fought right? The giant one." Naruto said walking ahead of Sasuke. Sasuke hn'ed and followed behind the blonde fox. "Well, that demon seemed very familiar and now I know who it was."

"Who was it?" Sasuke asked. 

"She was my sister." Naruto paused. Sasuke stopped right behind him with wide eyes. "Your sister?" Naruto nodded while looking down. 

"Wh-" Sasuke stopped what he was about to say as he watched a tear roll down Naruto's cheek. He stood behind the blonde who silently cried. "I-I wanted to-" 

Naruto stopped speaking as Sasuke gave him a hug which he responded to it quickly. He hugged Sasuke back and held onto him as tight as possible. He didn't want to lose more loved ones then he already has. "Shh.. its okay let it out." Sasuke said rubbing his back. 

Naruto began crying his heart out as he hugged onto Sasuke. Sasuke's shirt was soaked with slaty water but didn't care. He was worried for Naruto. They stayed put for about 30 minutes, since it was getting dark, they decided to continue on going home. They walked home in silence. 

Finally getting home, they went into Sasuke's room, Sasuke began doing his homework for the day while Naruto sat on the floor next to him. "Hey Sasuke..." 

"Hn?"

Naruto took a deep breath and then said. 

"Kyuubi is my brother." 

-------------

Hella short ik (I left out hella stuff cuz I didn't know how to write it on words) but HIIIIIIIIIIII 
alr so I know I barely update now but I'm trying my best here cuz my English teacher got me packed with work. She's been giving me hella books to read and fill out. I sometimes forget I even have Wattpad but ain't no way I'm leaving yet!
Also about 2-3 years ago I've drafted this book n I was thinking if I should publish it or not? It's not complete but almost is.
Should I post it? or should I post it when its complete?
Idk
Anyways about the sad news..... I might not continue "Mr. Uchiha's Target" cuz I can't really think of how to end it or continue it... I'm still thinking about it its a probably or probably not. 

Anyways hope you liked this short chapter n cya next time!
(next chapter will be explained about Naruto n Kurama, I plan on going to their childhood!)
Byeeeeee! 

9/20/2023
(Unedited)