T

Sasuke shot his eye's open and saw something he's never seen before. In front of him was a very, very beautiful boy. He was a bit shorter than him. He had 9 fox tails and fox ears. He was wearing a black shirt and light blue pants that had long cuts on the sides. He had some orange thingies around his tails. His hair was golden yellow. His eye's were bright ocean blue. He orange type of eye shadow under his eye's. Three adorable whiskers on each side's of his cheeks. He wasn't wearing any shoes. His skin was a very rare sun kissed. His body looked like one of a females. 

Sasuke stared at him, he couldn't keeps his eye's off this beautiful young man in front of him. Who is this? What is happening? Once again the young mans askes. 

"Are you Sasuke?" He repeated and raised a eye brow. Sasuke snapped out of his thought's and nodded. "Yeah. Who are you?" 

"Oh, good. I'm Naruto Uzumaki.... your guardian." Sasuke's eye's widen. HIM!? He looks too innocent to even hurt a soul! Sasuke thought and stared at the blonde. Naruto sweat dropped. "No, I'm not as innocent as I look. You know!" 

Sasuke looked in shock. 'How did he?...' 

Naruto once again sweat dropped. "I'm your guardian and I can read your mind and also feel your emotions. You can too feel my emotions but not read minds unless your special." 

"I see... Wait if your here and someone come's in my room how am I gonna hide you!?" Sasuke said. Naruto looked at him. "Well um- you can ask me to be invisible to the others out there or the whole world." 

"I can? Well if I can, how am I gonna see you?" Sasuke asked putting his fingers on his chin. "Well only you can see me if you say that. No one and I mean no one would see me. Even the other guardians." 

Sasuke looked at Naruto, getting a good look he decided to say it. "Alright than turn invisible to everyone except me."  

Naruto nodded and noting happed. "Noting-" 

"Sasuke dinners ready." Walked in Itachi. 'I swear I locked the door!' Sasuke thought staring at Itachi. Itachi looked at Sasuke and his room. "Wow your rooms dark little brother turn the lights on."

"Hn, I'll be there." 

Itachi left leaving the door open. Sasuke got up and was about to walk out of the door. "Oi! I'm still here ya know!" 

Naruto yelled. Sasuke stopped and looked back at Naruto. Suddenly he realized that Itachi was here while Naruto was too. "And I um kinda unlocked the door when I was moving around... you know that big orange thing!.." 

Sasuke mentally slapped himself. "So no one can see you but me." 

Sasuke said and walked out. "Follow me." 

Naruto followed Sasuke down to the first floor and too the kitchen. He sat down on his seat and his mother passed him his dinner. "Ohhhh that looks nice can I have some~" 

Naruto said. Sasuke said noting. "Sasuke?" 

Naruto kept calling Sasuke and realized. "Hehe, you know Light Yagami talks to Ryuk?" 

No answer.....

Naruto sighed. He looked at Sasuke family. There was a big grumpy looking guy and someone he looked like Sasuke but a bit older with long hair and a women next to the grumpy man. He also saw a guy with short hair and had some lines on one side of his face.  They all talked and stuff, Sasuke wasn't saying anything. Naruto was bored. "Ugh! Sasuke have you not seen Death Note!?" 

No answer.....

Naruto smacks head on table making everyone look at each other. Sasuke acted confused too. "What just happened!?" 

Obito yelled. "Oh sorry I accidently hit the table." Sasuke made up a lie. "Gezz lil man you tryina kill me!?" 

"Yes if you won't stop calling me lil man." Sasuke answered. Obito just laughed a bit. They stared talking again, and Sasuke just sitting and eating. "Lil man pfttt"

Naruto was laughing. Sasuke tried his best not to kill Naruto right there and than. After many minutes of Sasuke trying to not yell at Naruto passed. "Oh... and you... don't have to... talk.... just like Light... Yagami... you can talk to me with your mind....pfft hahaha-"

'Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you!'