I

Sasuke sat down on his bed as he studied his sword that was given to him by Naruto. Naruto was finally able to go back to his world now all he needs it for Sasuke to summon him or just pay Sasuke a visit on his own will. Sasuke still wondered about the demon who he faced today. It bothered him so much. The demon was hungry, but he wasn't hungry for human. He was hungry for something else. Sasuke signed and got up, he went ahead and placed the sword next to his backpack.

He decided to not think too much about the demon. At the end of the day the women were sent to the hospital and she's safe is all he needs to think about. Sasuke got in bed and stared at the celling. He closed his eyes and took a breath when he opened them, he was greeted by bright blue ones.

"Hey temeee~" Naruto said. Sasuke sweat dropped. "Get off me." He said. "But I'm not on you."

He's right because he was floating on top of Sasuke. "Well then get away from me." Sasuke said. Naruto signed and floated up and away from Sasuke. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I got bored."

"You just left"

"I have nothing to do a home."

"Then sleep"

"I'm hungry"

"Then eat something."

"Oh, what's that."

"Hey don't touch that!" Sasuke yelled and got out of bed. Naruto picked up Sasuke guitar and examined it. Sasuke yelled at him again which scared Naruto causing it to drop. Sasuke's eyes widened as he reaches out to grab the falling guitar. 'I'm not gonna make it' Sasuke thought, just then Sasuke was suddenly hit with the guitar on his head.

"What the-"

"Wow teme I didn't know you had speed!" Naruto said with sparkles in his eyes. "Speed?"

Sasuke looked confused till suddenly he realized his guitar next to him. "MY GUITAR!!"

Sasuke picked up his guitar and examined it for any damage. Thankfully there was none. Sasuke sighed and placed the guitar back to its stand. "Listen dobe don't touch my stuf-"

"Oh what's this!" Naruto tan to the other side of the room and took a look at every picture that was hung on the wall. "Awwww little Sasuke!"

"Shut up stop looking at them!" Sasuke got up and ran to Naruto to cover his eyes but suddenly was banged on the wall. "Owww" Sasuke rubbed his head.

"Are you...okay?" Naruto asked shocked. "Not really... ow" right then a picture dropped on Sasuke head.

There were loud footsteps heard coming from outside of Sasuke room. Naruto vanished as soon as the door slammed open. "SASUKE ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" Itachi came in bursting through the door along with Mikoto behind him. "Yeah why?"

Itachi and Mikoto looked at Sasuke shocked. Sasuke got confused and looked behind him. "Holy shit!" Sasuke yelled and got up his wall was destroyed. "What the hell happened!" Mikoto said and went rushing to Sasuke.

"Na- I mean I wa- was walking and all of a sudden I saw one of my pictures fall and ran to it but all of a sudden I was slammed to it." Sasuke swart dropped. "Oh dear." Mikoto said examined Sasuke face for any wounds. "I'm alright really" Sasuke said.

Mikoto didn't catch on to it, but Itachi did. Sasuke never lies and never stutters either. "I think you might have awakened something. We'll talk about this tomorrow morning get some rest for now" Fugaku said all of a sudden behind Itachi.

"We'll get your wall fixed tomorrow as well. Good thing it's a weekend huh" Mikoto said and got up. Sasuke got up right after to her. "Hn"

Sasuke got into bed and everyone else left. He closed his eyes to finally sleep but woke up with a floating blonde above him. "Are you okay?" Naruto asked worried.

"Hn" Sasuke replied. Truth was Sasuke's head was hurting as hell since his guitar, photo, and the wall hit him. Naruto didn't take it since he could see how Sasuke was reacting. He brought his hand out and placed it Sasukes left cheek. From there he dragged his hand to his ear and then head slowly. Sasuke couldn't help but look into Naruto's glowing blue eyes. All of a sudden, the pain went away.  Sasuke didn't notice since he was staring into Naruto's endless blue eyes. "I'll let you sleep now. Cya tomorrow!" Naruto said giving Sasuke a gentle closed eye smile.

"Hn" Sasuke replied and watched as Naruto vanished in the air. After a few moments Sasuke felt his cheeks start to warm up. He made no move but glared at the ceiling above him. He closed his eyes as his cheeks still remained warm and pink.

_____________________

IM BACKKKKK!!!

HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!!!!

(Unedited)