G

School is finally over, yk what that means >:>--

----------------------

No one pov:

Sasuke stared at Naruto who didn't look up from the ground. Sasuke wondered what caused the blond to want to show up all of a sudden. He didn't think much of it, but he really should have. He thought maybe Naruto wanted to practice along with showing himself which will allow him to use more power than to use it to cover himself. "Hn."

"Now if you all are ready, I'll count to three and you guys can summon your guardians." Kakashi said and sat on the little bench with a table. Everyone was gathered around Kakashi and had a good amount of space between them.

"Now, then ready?"

Everyone nodded yes and got ready including Sasuke.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

Everyone called out for the guardians, and everything was covered in smoke till it finally cleared out reviling all five demons standing next to their summoners. "Great now everyone has summoned their guard-" Kakashi stopped speaking and froze along with everyone including the demons.

'Wha-what is this monstrous aura??' Kakashi thought as he sweat dropped and looked towards where the aura was coming from. 'It can't be!'

His eyes widened as he saw a golden-haired boy, with nine-tails floating next to Sasuke. All guardians looked at the owner of the monstrous aura and gasped, they had their eyes wide open and sweat beads on their foreheads. Sasuke noticed everyone's reaction and had a confused look. He signed and began speaking. "Kakashi this is my guardian, Naruto."

All of a sudden, the aura was gone and now was replaced with a warm one. Naruto smiled brightly and floated towards Kakashi; he reached his hand out. "Hello!"

Kakashi was surprised and confused onto what had just happened. He decided to think about it later and start the activity instead. "Hello, I am Kakashi." Kakashi replied and shook Naruto's warm hand. "Woah Sasuke when did you awake you demon??"

Kiba yelled in surprise, "Don't know."

"Dude how???"

Sasuke just shrugged his shoulders and placed his hands in his pockets. Sakura, Ino, Choji, Lee, and Taruho looked at each other and nodded. They all deicide it was best to stay quite since the brother of Kyuubi has not caused any harm yet.

"Well then now we all are ready and complete." Everyone nodded and Naruto had floated back to Sasuke. Kiba, Sai, Shikamaru, Neji, and Hinata couldn't keep their eyes off Naruto since he was just so charming and beautiful. They all went back to their senses and watched as Kakashi stood up and pulled out a big black box and removed the yellow lid. He took out a vest which had a screen on the front and middle of it. "You will put these vest's on and keep a purified gun on the side of your waist. In case things go down you'll need it till help arrives."

Everyone nodded and put on a vest and strap a waist band on their waist which held their gun's. "Sir what does this vest do?" Hinata asked.

"This vest will count how many demons you have come across. Lets make this into a challenge. Whoever get the highest number will get a big surprise." Kiba's ears went up heating the word "surprise."

"Oh man I gotta get this!" Kiba thought and got excited to start. Everyone stood in a direction with their partners and got ready to start their bonding activity. "On your mark."

"Get set"

"Go!" Kakashi yelled from a microphone. Everyone went off and into the woods. "Now in about three second you can release the lower ranks."