S

*Time Skip Lunch*

Sasuke sat down on a empty table hoping non of his fangirls would show up. He didn't eat anything since he wasn't hungry. He felt someone behind him and looked over to see his friend Shikamaru. Shikamaru was one of Sasuke's friends. He was lazy and born with high level smartness. Noting in Shikamarus way was hard, it was a like a piece of cake to solve any hard questions.

Shikamaru sat down next to Sasuke with a apple juice. He yawned and layed his head down on the table. "Sup"

"Hn"

Shikamaru went to his dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a can of tomato juice. He threw the can to Sasuke. Sasuke caught it without a sweat and said a simple thanks. "So what's you elective?"

Shikamaru asked. "Don't know my family picked one for me."

"You too huh." Shikamaru yawned and got up. He drank the rest of his apple juice and tossed it in a trash can near them. Sasuke looked at him with his eyebrow raised. What does he mean by 'you too'?

"My parents also chose a class that doesn't have a name. Even the teachers name is a mystery."

"Hn"

"I talked to Neji earlier and he's got the same class." Sikamaru said. Sasuke opened his can of tomato juice and took a sip. "I'm guessing you've got the same class as us and have a missing period."

Sasuke nodded and got up along with Shikamaru. They walked outside and sat down near a tree where Neji, Kiba, Hinata, Tenten and Sai sat down. Hinata and Neji were cousins. Hinata and Neji always were together. Neji and Tenten were a year older than the others. The two got up and sat down next to their friends group. "WASSUP SHIKA AND SAS!"

Kiba the loud mouth of the group yelled and hugged his friends. "Get off me and don't call me Sas."

"Hnmp I wish someone was like me and actually talked to me. Oh god how I wish someday I would find a bestfriend that would talk to me just like I- OW!" Kiba was slapped on the nape by Sai, who just gave out his one of his fake smiles since he struggles with how to use emotions. "What was that for?"

Kiba said as he rubbed his nape. Everyone started laughing. "But for real I wish I found someone talkative since non of ya'll lazy asses never talk..... expect Hinata and Tenten cuz of reasons."

Kiba said and changed the subject since he could see some people were getting mad. "So what's ya'll electives. Mine was chosen but my mom and sister."

"Same, O-our parents chose f-for us." Hinata said shyly. "The principle made me join too."

Sai joined. "And our teachers name and the elective's name's are missing too!" Kiba said. Everyone nodded. "So we all have the same elective?"

Kiba asked everyone. Everyone nodded but Tenten. "Well I have a different one. My teachers our GYM teacher Gai and I chose my elective."

Tenten said everyone nodded. "So we're all in one class expect Tenten. Well that odd."

Kiba said and placed and hand on his chin. "So what elective did you choose Tenten?"

"Oh I choose the training with weapons."

Kiba made a O sound. The bell rang and everyone went to their classing after say bye.

>Time Skip<

Sasuke got out of class and went to his last class of the day. His elective. He walked to the fourth floor which were for teachers. No student was allowed in there but since his class was up there he had to go. He saw some teachers look at him and greeted him.

"Room 18." Sasuke mumbled and knocked on the door. Out of nowhere Kiba came behind Sasuke and jumped on him. "SUP SAS!"

Kiba yelled. Sasuke just groaned and knocked on the door again as Kiba got off him and stood to the side. The door opened it's self and allowed Sasuke and Kiba in. "Wtf-"

Kiba said but was cut off when the door slammed shut once they got in. "OH MY GOSH! LET ME OUT!"

Kiba banged on the door and tried to open it. "OH MY WTF!"

Kiba kept yelling and Sasuke got annoyed. "KIBA STFU!"

Kiba fell silent and stood next to Sasuke. "What do you think would happen to us?" Kiba asked trembling and grabbing on to Sasuke while the stood in front of a large table with many sites on the sides of it. It didn't look like a classroom. "I guess we just sit on these chairs and wait for the others."

Sasuke said and sat down on a random chair. "Dude how are you so calm?" Kiba said and sat down next to Sasuke.

(How the table or room look like)

(Think of it however you want to. Just pretend it had no windows and its kinda dark.)