S

(My headphones don't work no more T~T I have to buy new one's now)

The three got home, they got home late since Obito wanted to girl around and go to random shops. It was annoying for the two brother. It made them think how Obito was an Uchiha. Itachi was still pissed the whole way and got more pissed when Obito fangirled about shops and their clothes. Sasuke just wondering how Itachi got there. 

"We're home and Obito's finally here." Itachi said and them glared at Obito who sweat dropped and held many bags. "Oh welcome home and Obito welcome back, you can go to the spare room and drop all of your things there. Fugaku's in the living room."

"Oh thank you auntie and...." Obito looked at Sasuke and Itachi. Mikoto looked at him and realized what he meant. "Hm, we can meet in the office later on when you know." 

 Itachi was suspicious of everyone now. Sasuke just ignored and walked up to his room. "Sasuke's gone so what happened today?" 

Mikoto asked. "Well Sasuke wasn't able to awaken his guardian which could only mean two things."

Obito said while the three joined Fugaku in the living room. "So he decided to stay did he?"  

Fugaku asked pulling his news paper down. "He did... Since his guardian wasn't summon he was upset." 

"That could mean he's got one of the royal guardians or his guardian was misplaced" Mikoto said. "Or maybe he was too weak to awaken his guardian." Itachi said joining in. "Sasuke not weak I'm sure of that since the day I saw it." 

Fugaku said. Everyone looked at him shocked. He never said anything about Sasuke like this. Itachi got annoyed. Not because his father complemented Sasuke but because he's been saying this when ever someone called Sasuke weak. "Father for years now you've been saying this. What is it that you saw that doesn't make you think Sasuke's weak?" 

Mikoto looked at Itachi and Obito. She looked over to Fugaku who looked over to her too. She nodded. Fugaku looked at Itachi and Obito. 

"Well, 13 years ago Sasuke was running around looking for Mikoto but crashed into me. He told me he saw something in his room." Itachi's eye's widened thinking what it might be. "I asked him if her was sure and he said he was. I thought the same thing as you Itachi and it was true." 

"But he was 5 back than!" Itachi said surprised. Obito looked at the three confused. "What's going on? and what?" 

"Sasuke has awaken his sharingan since age 5." Obito's eye's widened. "What!?" 

"That's impossible. He should have died than. No one of the Uchiha family has ever awaken their sharingan that early. Itachi was alright since he woke it at age 8 the earliest before Sasuke. How is this be?" Obtio said confused. "It is possible." 

Obito looked at Fugaku. "Madara Uchiha woken his at age 4. He was the first to do so. The one's who did woken their up early died because of the demons who came. Sasuke got lucky that he came to me before that demon ate him." 

They talked about this no knowing that Sasuke was there. Next to the stairs listening to everything. "What the hell..." 

He whispered and heard someone coming his way. He hurried and went to his room before anyone could see him. He got in and locked his door. He sat down on his bed and looked at the back of his hand. There was a drawing. It almost looked like a flower but he couldn't tell since it was a bit faded. He stared at it for a few minutes and got up. Sasuke walked to his huge window. He could see the city lights and other from there. The window was huge just like his room. His whole wall was a window. His lights were off and the only light that came was from the window. His room was a dark theme, since it was his style. He looked outside. 

Suddenly his hand stared to burn. He looked at it and saw a flower with lines in it glow red. "Ow-" he suddenly thought of something.  

He brought his hand in front of him and tried once again to put all his energy into it. He did that for a few minutes and stared sweating, getting tired. Suddenly his hand felt like fire and a huge, bright orange, yellow light came. It flew around the room as he followed it with his eye's. It came in front of him and the room was filled with bright light. He closed his eye's tight and waited for a few minutes. 

He heard noting but silence.

"Are you Sasuke?"