A

Naruto froze and shunted up, when he heard Sasuke's deadly voice. He was sweat dropping hearing his deadly voice. 

'Man what a scary dude he is." Naruto whispered and just watched the family eat in silence. 'Damn these people don't even talk to each other while dinner!? And their vibes are so cold too.' 

Naruto watched the family and sweat dropped. He stared at them for a while. "This is boring"

His eye twitched as he got annoyed about this family. Aren't they supposed to talk and tell them about their day and spend time talking at dinners? Why are they just eating food?  

"That's it. I've had it!" Naruto yelled. 'What?' 

"This is boring! You know what just call me back when your done with all this and need me" Naruto spoke and left before Sasuke could say anything back. Sasuke sweat dropped. 'Stupide dobe can't even see I'm already done with dinner.'

>-_-_-_- _-_-<

Sasuke got up and pushed in his chair. His family watched as he left. "Sasu-" Itachi began. 

"Thank you for the food!" Sasuke finished and went upstairs to his room. He opened his room and was surprised to see what's on his bed. He quickly got in and locked his door. "I thought you said you were leaving?" 

"Welllll.....that was the plan but when I left I ended up in your room soooo...." Naruto who was laying down on the bed spoke sweat dropping. "So what?" 

"I just found out that I have to stay here for the night till u get your second mark!" Naruto said and laid down on his back. 

"Third mark?" 

"Its a mark that you get. Its a mark and it helps you."

"Helps me with what?" 

"Well um- If you ended up dead that mark will bring you back to life but you only get one of those marks. If you die again after that mark is already used your dead for sure." Naruto spoke. 

"Hn"

----------