N

Classes were over now, and Sasuke made his way to his after-school class. "Ney, ney Sasuke I'm bored." Naruto whined as he floated around Sasuke. Sasuke simply ignored him and kept walking to his class. He walked in the classroom to meet a few there already. Shikamaru, Sai, Neji, and Hinata were already there and this other girl Shion. The only one missing were Kiba. Surprisingly Kakashi was here too. 

"So, everyone is here but Kiba it seems." Kakashi began. He took a seat at his spot while Sasuke took his. Naruto kept floating in the air and looking around. They waited a few more minutes until they heard banging from the door.  "Hurry lemme in!!!" Kiba yelled from the other side. Shikamaru opened the door and Kiba rushed in banging the door shut. He was breathing so hard like he had just run a marathon. "What's up with him?" Naruto asked. Sasuke just rolled his eyes. "What's wrong Kiba?" Kakashi asked. 

Kiba got up and ran to Kakashi crying. "Senseiiiii *sniff* I-i saw this b-big worm and-and it was chasing meeeeee" Kiba cried on Kakashi's leg. "Oh, you saw a worm demon?"

"Yes!" Kiba sniffed. "This is where you use your guardian to protect you and get rid of the demon." Kakashi sighed. "Someone go take care of the worm." Kakashi said.

"I got it!" Naruto yelled. 'Wait Naruto!' 

Naruto stopped and looked back. 'They can't hear or see you idiot.' 

"Ohh I forgot." Naruto pouted. "What a drag. I'll go." Shikamaru said and went outside. "Well, Kiba why did you use Shino." 

"I don't know he just wouldn't come out!" Kiba yelled. "It's not my fault! I almost died!!!" 

"He didn't come out?" Kakashi asked shocked. "Na-ah" Kiba crossed his arms. "Well, that's odd." 

Kiba sat down on his chair still pouting, he was very, very upset by Shino not showing up when he needed him. "Well...since we wait for Shikamaru let's talk about Kyuubi." Naruto faced Kakashi and watched him carefully. "Based on what we know, Kyuubi was born a demon who turned into something beyond. Now that he's the ruler of all those demons who come out and cause mysterious murders, he's planning on ruling the whole world, both demon and human. Kyuubi is pure evil."

Naruto grunted his teeth which went unnoticed by the Uchiha who paid attention to this very interesting topic. Everything Kakashi was saying was the complete opposite that happened. No one but him knows what's the real truth behind the other world. He wished nothing more than the spill out the truth which no one will believe because of the brainwash that had been cast on them. 

"Now we don't know why he's doing this, but it is clear that he has to be gone from both worlds or else everyone else will disappear forever. Which means your friends, families, lover, any other important or people you care for in this world." Naruto's heart ached from hearing Kakashi say to get rid of his older brother, he knew Kurama did nothing to deserve this, he was just being misunderstood for someone else. (Foreshadowing right here 👀) 

*Knock kncok*

"Mind getting the door Shion." Kakashi asked and she nodded getting up and opening the door to relieve an irritated Shikamaru. "Glad your back, how was it?" Kakashi asked with his one eyes smile. "I get why Kiba's guardian didn't show up now." 

"Hm why!?" Kiba asked. "Because I remember you telling me how much Shino loves bugs and that was the demon that was chasing you. A bug." Shikamaru sat down next to Kiba with a big frown. "Thats why he didn't come! How mean! What if I died!?"

"Then he would be assigned to another person." 

"What!"

"Now, now- start paying attention now. You're going to summon your guardians and have some bonding time with them." Kakashi said picking up his things and getting ready. "Bonding?"

"Yes, you'll be fighting side by side with them, with some low ranked demons. Now get your things and follow me." 

"Demons!?" Kiba yelled shrinking down and hugging himself. "Stop being a baby you got this." Neji said walking past Kiba who shook with terror. "W-what if I have to fight a bug!? Shino ain't gonna be there!" 

"Then use your weapon." Sai said walking behind Neji. Before Kiba knew it everyone was gone. "H-hey! Don't leave me alone!" He chased after them. As Sasuke walked with his hands in his pockets Naruto floated next to him looking at the ground as his golden blond hair covered his bright blue eyes. "Sensei~ where are we going?" Kiba asked walking behind Kakashi. "Well to the training grounds."

"We have training grounds?" Kiba asked surprised. "Yes, but it's indoors so none of you guys get caught with what you're doing."

"Well, where are they?" Neji asked getting interested in this little conversation. "Under ground."

----------

"Whowwwwwwww!" Kiba's eyes sparkled as he step foot on the underground training fields. Everything seemed like it was on the surface, but this was wayyyyy bigger, there was also a forest. "How come I never knew about this amazing place! I could bring Akamaru here!" 

"Please don't" Sai sweat dropped. "Actually, you can. It would be better if Akamaru trained as well to protect you if Shino doesn't appear." Kakashi said putting his finger and thumb on his chin. "Really!"

"That's only if he can see demons."

"Oh..." Kiba frowned.

"Bring him though. We can test him out if he can see them or not."

Kiba smiled. "Oki!" 

"Well then everyone can chill for a bit and explore till I get the things ready for the activity." Kakashi said and went to the house looking building next to the entrance. "Okayyyy!" Kiba said. He was excited to explore!

Everyone sat down on the benches and talked. Sasuke was wondering what kinds of activities they will be doing and for how long. "Sasuke..." Naruto said next to the raven who was sat on the floor holding his knees.

 "When he tells you to summon your guardian... please summon me."

-__________________-

Hahaha! 
I've thought of a great ending! >:>

4/26/2023

(Unedited)