Part 4

The Quinjet just landed in the compound when you wake up. You can see that you're tied up. You look around you and see a "familiar" face looking at you. You look at her not saying anything. You can see that she's worried so you decide to read her mind. The first thing you see makes you flinch, which she notices, so you decide to stop.

Clint stands up and takes you by the arm to take you to a cell. Outside the jet, you can see a bunch of people looking at you, all ready to catch you if you try to escape.

Tony Stark approaches you so you decide to step back but you fail because of Clint:

- C: Not as tough as earlier kid..

- T: Hey, you probably already know me but in case you don't, I'm Tony Stark, Iron Man. So, don't be afraid, we won't treat you the way you could have treat this guy here *pointing at Clint.

You look at him, not saying anything, trying to move but you can't. You see the female agent talking to one of the men standing there. You see him coming:

- B: Tony can I talk to you for a second ?

- T: Bruce don't you see I'm in the middle of something ? Kid, I'll come to see you later !

He goes away with Bruce and the female agent. Clint takes you to one of the cells, you don't retaliate. But before he leaves you decide to break the silence:

- Y/N: Who is the woman who was with us in the jet ?

He turns back:

-C: You found your tongue back ! Great ! But I won't answer you, you'll just find it yourself when time will come.

He turns back again and he's about to leave when you shout:

- Y/N: Is it Natasha Romanoff ?!

You see him leave without saying anything. All you can feel is anger. You punch the glass and lay down on the block you'll have to use as a bed. All you have in mind is the thing you saw in Natasha's head. It turns around again and again.

Clint is back upstairs in the conference room where Nat, Tony, Bruce and the other are. The screen shows the cell where you are. Natasha only looks at it, not saying a word, listening to the other debate on what they will do to run some tests on you, some saying it doesn't worse it, other saying it is:

- C: Can you just all calm down ! Cap, it's just some tests, it'll take 1 hour maybe less !

- S: Why taking this risk ?! If she is who she is, Hydra is already looking for her, and they won't take long to know where she can be !

- B: Yeah you're maybe right Steve, but we need to be sure ! If she's Nat's sister, we could have her on the team !

- S: Sorry to say that but if she is your sister Nat, she's not the sister you used to know...

Natasha turns around and go straight to Steve:

- N: Shut up Steve ! Do you know for how long i've been looking for her ?! 10 years ! 10 fucking years ! So let me just be sure, I need it...

She goes back in front of the screen.

- T: So, I guess we'll run these tests !

- C: Or maybe we don't need tests.

- B: And what do you propose then ?

- C: Wanda, could you try to read her mind first ? Maybe it will offer us the answers we need.

Natasha turns around and looks at Wanda:

- N: Do you think it can work ?

- W: I.. I don't know... If Hydra took her, they maybe erased her memories.. So I can't assure you..

- N: If I show you a memory, can you try to find it in her head ?

- W: Maybe.. But I've never done this before...

- B: It can be dangerous...

- N: We don't know that Bruce ! Wanda, I'm sure you can do this, I trust you

- W: Nat.. I don't want to put her in danger...

- N: You won't, she's my sister, she's strong. I need your help here Wanda...

Wanda thinks about it for a minute before answering:

- W: Okay, I'll do it..

- N: Thank you Wanda ! How much time do you need ?

- W: I don't know actually...

Tony intervenes:

- T: I think they both need to take some rest, you know, to prevent any bad situations. And I think it will be safer for Y/N to give her anesthesia, just in case.

Natasha looks at him, agrees and leave.    

* From now on it's gonna be interesting, trust me !