Part 8

Friday gathers everyone in the conference room.

- F: Mr Stark wants everyone in the conference room.

Everyone go there, where Tony and Bruce are. Everyone's there, waiting to know more.

- Rhodey: So, have you found something ?

- B: First, I'd like to say that Hydra is well equipped

- R: Bruce, go straight to the point !

- B: Yeah yeah..sorry ! So, we scanned her brain, twice, and we didn't found anything. So, we took some blood to test it and that's where it's interesting.

- T: Our friend has powers ! Same as yours Witchy *points Wanda

- Sam: And about the pain ?

- B: Hydra injected her something that can prevent her memories to come back. But, to work properly, they have to inject it every week. So, her memories could come back at anytime now.

Steve looks at Natasha who seems relieved. She just looks at the screen which shows you in the lab, still unconscious.

- Sam: What are we gonna do when she'll wake up ?

- S: We put her back in her cell until the serum doesn't affect her anymore.

- T: Cap, I know you don't want to take any risks but I don't think she's a danger for us.

- W: I agree on that. When I was in her mind, I saw everything she made but I also felt what she feels, and I felt guilt.. Oh and I saw Bucky too...

Steve looks down, doesn't knowing what to say. Knowing that Bucky is still manipulated by Hydra just makes him angry. Sam notices it.

- Sam: Hey Cap, we'll get him back too.

Steve doesn't reply. Tony decides to go back on you.

- T: So, about the Kid in the lab, last thing you should know * Looks at Natasha

We compare her blood to Nat's blood and...

Natasha looks at Tony.

- T: ... She is your sister, a 100 % sure about that. I know I'm the best ! Of course you're good too Bruce *smiles to everyone

Natasha gets up and goes to the lab where you are. Once she's there, she takes your hand and whispers:

- N: Hey младшая сестра (little sis).. I finally found you... I have lost you 10 years ago but I won't let that happen again, I promise... *a tear running down her face

Wanda is at the door, looking at Natasha speaking to you. She smiles and goes to her room. 

* How do you feel being Natasha's sister ?