Part 16

It's been an hour since you woke up and you're still with Natasha, talking with her about everything you remember for now.

- N: why didn't you tell me that you had flashbacks ?

- Y/N: I wanted to be sure..

- N: At least Wanda told me everything *smirks

You look at her, starting to feel uncomfortable.

- Y/N: Hum.. what do you mean by "everything" ?

- N: Don't act like your innocent Y/N Romanoff *smiles

How was the kiss ?

- Y/N: Oh my goood! Stop please..!

- N: I knew you would try to kiss her ! But not that fast *starts to laugh a little

You hide your face, trying not to laugh but you can't help it.

- Y/N: You know I already feel bad about it right ? So we can maybe stop talking about this

- N: Why do you feel bad ?

- Y/N: Cause she didn't want to ! I'm just a friend to her ! But I couldn't help myself... I like her you know ...?

- N: And she likes you back, but you're just too blind to see it младшая сестра (little sister)

- Y/N: I guess I need to talk to her then *you sight

- N: And you guess right here

You both stay in the lab for the next hour, talking. At the end of the day you decide you're ready to join the others. You go to the main room with Natasha. Wanda explained everything to them while you were both in the lab.

- C: The Romanoff sisters finally back together !

- Sam: But one could've kill us..

- Y/N: C'mon Birdman ! If I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead actually *you smirk

Natasha smirks at your comment and giving you a high five. Everyone laugh except Sam. You can feel Wanda's gaze on you so you look at her for a second. She smiles at you so you smile back. Then you look at Steve who seems always concern and you know why so you decide that it's the good time to talk about it.

- Y/N: Oldman and I will need your help on something by the way

- R: Since when you trust her Steve ?

- S: Since I know we have a good friend in common

Natasha stops you right away.

- N: We won't go and take The Winter Soldier Y/N, that's too dangerous ! What if Hydra takes you back ?!

- Sam: Can someone tell us who the hell this Winter Soldier is ?

- S: His name is James Buchanan Barnes, my best friend from WW2, taken and optimized by Hydra.

- Y/N: And he has a metal arm.

- Sam: So he has been brainwashed like you right ?

- Y/N: Differently but yeah

- B: What do you mean exactly ?

- Y/N: How can I say that... His brain needs trigger words to turn him into "killer mode" but like me, it's temporary. He never forgot his passed, or you Steve. So it will be easier to turn him back into "Bucky mode" again. Last thing, I know everything about Hydra so we'll have the advantage here.

You turn to face Tony.

- Y/N: Tincan ? Can you call Mr Fury and tell him to come here please ?

- T: First, you don't tell me what to say, and secondly, why exactly ?

- Y/N: Expose him the plan and tell him important things about Hydra.

- T: Okay... And what about us ?

- Y/N: Meet me in the conference room when Fury is here okay ?

You leave the room, proud of you. Everyone look desperate except Natasha and Wanda. They exchange a knowing look before leaving as well. 

* Sorry for publishing late... I took some days off. 

So, you'll be back at the Hydra base, but at what cost ?