Part 24

Wanda hears you in her head which surprises her. Steve notices it.

- S: Are you okay ?

- W: Hum.. Yeah. I think Y/N just talked to me right now

You don't know if she heard you so you try again.

*- Y/N: Wanda ..? Use your mind and focus on me to answer.

She listens to what you say and tries.

*- W: You hear me ..?

Steve is looking at her, not understanding what's happening.

- S: Wanda ?

- W: Ssh I'm trying to focus

She goes back on trying to communicate with you.

*-W: Y/N ? Please answer me...

You finally hear her which makes you smile a bit. You're about to answer but Pierce notices your smile so he decides to break the silence between you two.

- P: Good to have you back here Y/N !

- Y/N: I'm not planning on staying. Just getting back my friend.

- P: You really think I'm gonna let you go again ?

Wanda ans Steve can hear the talking you have with Pierce. So Wanda tries again to reach you.

*-W: I'm here Y/N.. We all are. Distract him a bit longer so Nat and the other can reach him from behind.

You decide to answer her.

*- Y/N: It feels good to hear you Maximoff.. Don't worry for me, you have to try to get in James's head and make him sleep. Steve won't be able to knock him down alone..

*- W: Feels good to hear you too.. We'll do our best to get you both back at the compound

*- Y/N: I know you will Wands, I trust you

You break the contact to get back on Pierce. The thing you don't know is that Pierce already knows what happened.

- P: I can see that you discovered a new ability *smiles

Good, I wondered when you'd be able to manage that.

- Y/N: How... Nevermind. I'll get James whatever it costs me.

- P: I hopped you'd say that *Smiles at you

As he finishes his sentence, you're grabbed from behind by Bucky. He chokes you. You see Pierce disappear little by little. His guards try to do the same but Nat, Clint and Tony appears. They start to fight with them. At the same time, Steve and Wanda get to Bucky. Steve grabs him and tosses him away from you. He lets you down so you fall, out of breath and strength. Wanda rushes to you.

- W: Hey hey... look at me please... You have to get up Y/N..

You look at her and grab her hand.

- Y/N: I'm okay.. *You try to stand up but you stumble which makes you fall again.

- W: Let me help you with that you stubborn *She lifts you up and grabs you by the waist to help you stand.

You both lock eyes with eachother for a second but your interrupted by Steve yelling for help.

- S: Need help here !

- Y/N: Keep him down old man ! We're coming !

At the same time, Nat and Clint are fighting the last men standing. Tony went chasing Pierce. Clint manages to knock the last one down so they both make your way to you. You and Wanda get to Steve and Bucky. You kneel next to him and grab his face. Nat and Clint made their way to the four of you. 

- N: Y/N ! You okay ?!

- Y/N: Wait please !

I'm sorry James but you left me no choice...

As you say this, You enter his head to show him all your memories together. He screams because of the pain and, as you experienced a few days ago, he faints because of it. You let go of him, stands up and start to make your way outside.

- Y/N: Bruce, start the Quinjet. It's time for us to leave.

* Y/N finally got Bucky back ! But for how long.