Part 18

You come in the conference room, followed by Clint, Sam and Wanda, the others are already there. Fury and Agent Hill are talking with Natasha and Tony. When you're all there, Tony starts.

- T: So, Kid, meet Nick Fury and Agent Hill. Fury is the instigator of The Avengers

- Y/N: I already knew that but thanks for the effort Tincan *you smirk

Fury looks at Tony, not understanding what happened. Tony sits down, rolling his eyes.

- Fury: At least, we all can say that you're a Romanoff

- Y/N: *you look at Natasha I have a good teacher

She winks at you before Fury take the lead.

- Fury: So miss Romanoff, why do you need us here ?

You stand up.

- Y/N: We're about to attack an Hydra base and we'll need your help with something.

- T: I didn't say that we're going to attack it

- C: But we'll have to Tony *winks at yourself

- T: I know but I didn't confirm that !

- Y/N: Well, you just did actually *you smile innocently

Fury looks at all of you, having trouble hiding his irritation.

- Fury: Are you done ? Can we keep going ?

- Y/N: Of course ! Thanks ! So, as I said, your part will be to get Alexander Pierce occupied while we're in the Hydra base.

Everybody look at you, not understanding why you're talking about him, even though he's at the head of the S.H.I.E.L.D.

- Fury: Wait, why do yo involve Pierce in this ?

- Y/N: Why do you all seem to not know what I'm talking about ?

- Sam: Because it's exactly what it is ! We don't understand

You roll you eyes.

- Y/N: Aaargh.. S.H.I.E.L.D is corrupted from the beginning ! Isn't that obvious ?!

- W: What do you mean exactly ?

- Y/N: I mean that maybe half of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents work for Hydra ! How do you think I've been able to infiltrate their HQ ? Why you've never been able to destroy them ? Why you've never been able to have information about me or Bucky ?

- N: She has a point there *tilt her head

Y/N: So, if you get Pierce occupied enough, it'll be easier for us to infiltrate their main base, get Bucky out and, by the way, destroy everything. With Bucky, we'll have all we need to destroy Hydra for good ! Boom ! No more Hydra, no more train killers, no more worries !

You look at them, waiting for a reaction or something. Steve notices that and decide to talk.

- S: So, what's your plan ? *he smiles at you

- Y/N: At least, someone follows ! Thanks Oldman !

So...

You explain your plan for the next two hours, exposing everything you know and the way you should process, having everyone attention, which makes you proud. You feel more include. Once the plan is setup, you go to Bruce and Tony, asking them their help for something that worries you. You don't want to talk about that with Natasha or Wanda, knowing that they'll do anything to persuade you to not be part of the mission. But, just before you go, Clint stops you.

- C: That's a great plan Kid

- Y/N: You're not mad at me anymore ?

- C: I've never been mad, more impressed by your courage actually

- Y/N: You know, trying to kill someone with a bow doesn't need that much courage *you pat his shoulder

You leave smiling. Natasha joins Clint and they both look at you.

- C: She's a real pain in the ass, you know ?

- N: Like me when I met you *she smirks

They laugh and go back to what they have to do. 

* You're a little bossy on it but this mission is about your friend so, seems logical right ?