Part 11

It's been two days that you're out of the medbay. Tony found a spare room for you so you put your stuff in. Once you're in, starting to unpack your things, Tony explains you how the next days will be.

- T: So Kid, Wanda will be in charge of you for the next few days.

- Y/N: I don't really need a babysitter you know ..?

- T: See her as your fairy godmother ! *Exaggerated smile

She will help you control your powers, and try to work on your memories with you.

You look at him not understanding the memories part. You decide to not talk about this with him.

- Y/N: And am I locked in my room or am I allow to talk and come with everyone in the main room ?

- T: Don't be silly please *Rolls his eyes

Try to get to know everyone and don't be weird *Smiles again

- Y/N: I'll pretend you didn't say I'm weird Tincan *Tap on his shoulder

- T: Well, Welcome ! There is a little party tonight, you're invited of course ! It could be good for you, you know, to include you a bit

- Y/N: Okay I get it, I'll be there *You push him away while you're talking

Tony gets out of your room, leaving you alone. You unpack the rest of your things. You take the picture you have and put it on your nightstand. You're sat on your bed when someone knocks at your door. You open it and see Steve behind. You don't really understand why he's here but you let him going in.

- Y/N: Do you want to chase me out of here Oldman ?

- S: Steve or Captain is good too

- Y/N: Humm... Oldman suits you best ! So, what do you want ?

- S: Apologize about how I acted with you. I've been cold but I had my reasons...

- Y/N: And I understand your reasons, I would've react the same I think..

You can feel that he's got something in mind so you decide to read his mind to know more. While you're in his head, you see memories from WW2 and see images Bucky which makes you understand what concerns him.

- Y/N: So, you know Bucky...?

He looks at you, pissed that you went into his head

- S: Next time, ask me the permission to read my mind please. But yeah... I used to know him...

- Y/N: He's not the same person you know..?

- S: Well same for you actually... But you're here, with us, and he's not..

- Y/N: I'm here because I've been taken by Robin Hood and this Natasha out there so it wasn't completely my will... Can you tell me exactly why am I here ?

- S: I'm not sure it's the right time for that...

You look at him, thinking of a way to get your answer.

- Y/N: And if I help you getting back Bucky, would you give me my answer ?

He thinks for a second before answering.

- S: Why would you do that ?

- Y/N: Well, I know him for like 10 years now, and I kinda miss him a bit, and you know you want him back too so...

- S: Okay... I'm not supposed to tell you this but you're Natasha's sister, you've been taken by Hydra 10 years ago and they injected you with stuff to prevent your memories to come back. Tony and Bruce found that the serum has to be injected every week to work properly so your memories should come back soon.

You look down, not knowing what to do or say. Suddenly, everything becomes clear for you: the file at the S.H.I.E.L.D, Clint not answering you about Natasha, the picture you found in the room, Natasha's worried look everytime she looks at you. You look back at him.

- Y/N: Thank you for being honest with me Oldman *You stand up and hand him your hand.

I'll help you with Bucky.

He shakes your hand and leaves you. Once he left, all you can think about his what he said. You lay down on your bed, looking at the ceiling, waiting for the time to pass. It's now 7:00 pm, you get up and get ready for the party.  

* Good or bad news ? New friendship in coming ?