Part 30

I'm sorry for taking this long to update the story. I just didn't find the time.. work tiring me so badly.. 

But I'm back and i'll do everything i can to post as most updates as i can ! 

Thank's for all your support ! 

Hope you'll like this cute chapter ;) 

You wake up around 5am, the sun starting to shine on your face. You look around you then you remember everything. You turn to face Wanda, still asleep. You can't stop thinking about how beautiful she is which makes you genuinely smile.

Wanda feels your gaze on her which makes her hide her sleepy face. You can't help yourself so you laugh softly at this.

- Y/N: C'mon.. let me see your sleepy face Wands *trying to reach her face

- W: ...NO.... *saying it with her head in the pillow

- Y/N: Ok.. then I should go back to my room *you start to get up

As soon as your sat on the bed, she grabs you to make you lay back down and goes on top of you. You look at her, a flirty smile on.

- Y/N: What now ? *your holding her thighs

- W: As you want *blushing

- Y/N: Are you blushing sweatheart ? *trying to stand up straight

- W: How can you stay calm ?! *rolling down on the bed hiding her face

You follow her way so you're now on top of her.

- Y/N: So now what ?

- W: Stop flirting Romanoff *looks away biting her lips

- Y/N: Sorry but I can't Maximoff.. *smiling

- W: Keep some flirting for tonight then *flirty smile

- Y/N: ... Huh.. On your commend ma'am..

You look at your phone.

- Y/N: I really should go back to my room though..

- W: Hum... I don't want this to end *looks at you

- Y/N: Isn't it just the beginning ?

She smiles at you, pulling you down for a kiss. You kiss her, softly, passionately, caressing her face with such tenderness that she let's herself go for a second.

- W: I really like you... *goes on for the kiss

- Y/N: Say it again.. *goes on as well

- W: Huh.. you heard me *smiles

You stop the kiss and look at her.

- Y/N: Say it again please.. *caressing her face

- W: I.. *kisses you, ... really... *again, ... like... *again, ... you... *kisses you

You can't help the smile that past out your lips. You break the small space between you two and kiss her.

- Y/N: I really like you too Maximoff..

Just the tips of your noses touch right now. Wanda can't help scrunch hers, which makes you smile. You don't want this little moment of yours to end. But, you both want this to be your secret for now so you have to go back to your room. You look at her one last time.

- Y/N: I should go now..

- W: I know..

- Y/N: See you soon then Witchy ? *flirty look

- W: Can't wait... *whispers and scrunches her nose

You both kiss while you're getting up, neither of you wanting to break it. You're finally up on your feet while Wanda is sitting on the edge of the bed, facing you. You break the kiss and look at her mesmerizing green eyes, not saying anything. Wanda looks at you, smiling at you.

- W: You're staring Romanoff *biting her lips

- Y/N: Can you blame me ?

- W: Go silly *slightly laughing

You kiss her forehead and make your way back to your room. Once you're in, all you can do is lying on your bed, smiling like an idiot, remembering everything that happened since last night. You've never felt a connection like this before. You feel like you can't control it but all you want is feel her against you again, kiss her, just be with her for hours, talking about your lives, just making memories together in case anything bad happen again.

Suddenly you think about Hydra, making everything falters in you. All you want is to put an end to this, even if you have to do it alone. Yon can't contain you ranger so you decide to go in the training room hopping that you can calm your nerves there.

Because it's still early in the morning, so you try to stay as much quiet as you can, so you won't get interrupt in your training session.

You put on your headphones, and start to warm up by going on a 5 miles run on the treadmill. You'll end up staying 2 hours in that room, before heading back to your room to take a shower before joining everyone in the kitchen.

- N: Someone finally left the training room ! *yells from behind the counter

- Y/N: I need my caffeine dose so.. *going straightly to the coffee pot.

- T: Hello to you too Kid *raises his mug

- Y/N: Hi Tony, how was your night ? *says sarcastically

- W: Did someone had a bad night ? *looking at you

You look at her, trying to hide what you're feeling right now but you can't help yourself so you use your telepathy

* -Y/N: That's not fair Maximoff..

You see her hiding her smile.

*- W: Should I stop flirting ?

*- Y/N: Keep some for tonight baby

You can see her blush at the nickname.

- Y/N: Well actually I had a pretty good night, just gotten up early so I had to get myself busy until you all woke up *smile while drinking your coffee

You all end up talking about the day, knowing that is today that you take James's chip out of his head. 

* Need your feedbacks about the writing of these two chapters. So let me know if you want more. At least i'll do my best to give you more mature content, even if i'm the best at writing them..