Part 20

You're back in the main room where everyone is. You go to the kitchen to take some water. Steve joins you.

- Y/N: If you're spying on me Oldman, know that you're really bad at it *You turn to face him

- S: I leave spying stuff to you and Nat *surrenders

I'm just glad he has you in his life.

- Y/N: Actually I'm glad to have him in my life.. I was young when Hydra took me and, even if he is a killer soldier, he always took care of me, watching me, especially more when his memory was coming back. So I can't leave him there, he doesn't deserve that.

Natasha's been listening to both of you from the beginning.

- S: We're gonna have him back don't worry

- Y/N: I'm not worry about that.. *you drink some of your water

- N: What are you worry about then ?

You jump cause she scared you.

- Y/N: Geez ! Don't do that ! *You look at Steve

See, that's a real spy !

He laughs and leaves you both.

- N: So, what worries you ?

- Y/N: Who said I'm worried ?

- N: It's obvious but you also said that so don't try to fool me младшая сестра (little sister)

You look at her and smile softly. She knows that smile and you know it.

- Y/N: You're such a mom, you know that ?

- N: I just don't want to loose you again so if you don't feel good about the mission, I'd like to be warned

- Y/N: It's not that I'm worried, it's just go back there.. but it's gonna be okay cause you'll all be there *you smile to comfort her

- N: You know, if you don't want to go there, you're not forced to *she sits at the table

- Y/N: I know but you know that it won't happen *you finish you glass of water

I can't do that to him.. I won't be here if he had not been there all these years..

She looks down, feeling guilty for what happened to you. You can see that she feels bad and you know why.

- Y/N: Don't you dare feeling guilty Natalia Romanova ! It has never been your fault !

- N: But it should have been me instead of him... It's the part I have to play.. And I didn't try to stop them when they took you...

- Y/N: Because you where only sixteen Nat and you were alone against dozens of men ! Dreaykov planned everything and no one could have stop him..

You can see tears in her eyes. You sit in front if her and take her face in your hands.

- Y/N: Look at me.. I didn't and I will never blame you for what happened in that fucking Red Room 10 years ago, okay ? *You got tears in your eyes too

I'm back and I won't leave you, not again !

She smiles, wipes a tear on your cheek and takes you in her arms.

- N: I missed you so much...

You smile softly, a tear running down your cheek.

- Y/N: I missed you too старшая сестра (older sister)

Wanda, Bruce and Clint enter the room so you both break the cuddle. You both look at them. You lock eyes with Wanda, she smiles at you so you smile back. You kiss Natasha on her forehead and go back to the kitchen to take another glass of water. Then you all sit around the table, talking about the mission and trying to establish a plan. 

*Having this conversation makes you feel better but the mission is near.. Will it goes well ? Are you ready to save Bucky even if the cost is high ?