Part 9

You've been unconscious for 2 days now. Natasha didn't leave you. She is asleep when you feel that you're waking up. You slowly open your eyes, having a blurred vision. You try to look all around you, not recognizing where you are. When you look on your left, you see this shadow sitting on a chair. You don't want to wake this person so you try to wake up slowly. You're looking for your weapon but you can't find it. You go to the door, it's open. So you decide to visit this place you recognize little by little, trying not to be seen by anyone.

Natasha wakes up few minutes after you and sees that you're gone. She runs upstairs to the main room where Sam, Clint, Bruce and Wanda are (Tony is in his office, Steve and Rhodey are training).

- N: Have you seen Y/N ??

- B: What do you mean Nat ?

- N: She isn't in her room Bruce !

- W: So she woke up..?

- Sam: Seems logical here Wanda *sarcastic

- W: Nat we'll find her okay ? She can not be far

- C: Okay let's split up. Sam and I will look downstairs, Bruce, you go for the laboratory and the medbay, Nat, you stay on this floor looking everywhere including outside and Wanda, you go upstairs where all the rooms are. Oh last thing, let's try not to warn the others !

They split up and start to look after you. Sam and Clint looked for you everywhere but they didn't find you. Same thing for Bruce and Natasha. Wanda is in the hallway checking every room. She approaches Natasha's room and sees the door unlocked. With a red ball of energy between her hands, she slowly opens the door. She sees you against the bed, sat on the floor, a picture in your hands. You know she's here but you don't pay attention to her, absorbed by the picture you're looking at.

- W: You should not be here you know... You're lucky I found you

A hint of a smile appears on your face.

- W: You should go back in the medbay and take some rest..

- Y/N: I don't need it.. *you still look at the picture

- W: It's not what your face says *you have dark rings around your eyes

She approaches you slowly.

- W: What are you looking at..?

- Y/N: I don't really know.. *you show her the picture

Do you know who that is ?

Wanda hesitates but finally answers you.

- W: Her name is Natasha, Natasha Romanoff. She is a S.H.I.E.L.D agent recruited by Tony to be part of the Avengers.

You look at her for a second then look at the picture again. Natasha and the other are in the hallway looking for you and Wanda. They come close to the door, hearing talking from the room. Wanda see them and tell them to stay out then she goes back at you.

- W: Y/N ? Let me take you back to the medbay.. you need to take some rest.. You can keep the picture with you if you want.

She makes a sign to the others, telling them to go back to the main room. Then, she hands you her hand. You take it and follow her to your medical room. On your way back you pass the main room. You look at it and see everyone, but your eyes only follow Natasha. You arrive at the room, you lay back on the bed. Wanda goes to leave but you stop her.

- Y/N: Why are you so kind to me Maximoff ?

- W: Cause you need someone to rely on

- Y/N: Hum... Would you be that someone..?

- W: Of course *smiling

But you know, one day you'll be able to rely on everybody here, if you want to stay of course

- Y/N: Hum... We'll see that.. Do you want me to stay ?

She looks down, blushing before answering.

- W: I'd miss your nicknames, especially Tin Can *laughing

- Y/N: I'll think about it then *smiling

Wanda goes to leave but you stop her again.

- Y/N: Be carefull Maximoff, you're blushing

She continues her way back to the main room, trying to hide her smile. 

* Why did you go to that room ? Took that picture ?