Part 13 (1)

You're all sat, drinking, talking and everything. You had time to get to know Thor, Clint, Bruce and Sam more. You feel good with them. You're talking with Wanda when you here Clint make fun of Thor about his hammer. You turn around to see this.

- C: "Everyone who can lift the hammer will get the power of Thoooor" That's bullshit *laughing

- Thor: Be my guest then *shows him the hammer

- Y/N: We won't blame you if you fail Robin Hood !

Everybody laugh at your comment. He approaches the hammer and try to lift it but of course he fails. Everybody laugh, so he goes back to his seat and invites Tony to try.

- C: Tony ?

- T: I never say no to a challenge like this *smirks

He stands up as well, tries and fails. He tries again but with Rhoddey this time and.. they fail again. They go back to their sits, not showing their disappointment. Thor looks at you but you don't see it. You're phasing out, having a sudden headache that makes you flinch. Tony notices it.

- T: Y/N ? Give it a try !

You don't answer. Everyone look at you.

- T: Y/N ?

- Y/N: Hum.. yeah ?

- S: Are you okay ?

You look at everybody, trying to not show that you feel bad.

- Y/N: Yeah yeah.. I must have drink to much *you smile softly

I think I'm gonna head back to my room...

They all look at eachothers, not knowing what to do or say. You look at Wanda then go to your room, trying to stay as much calm as you can, the pain being more and more strong. While you're in your room all you can do is take your head in your hands, trying to control this sharper pain. You sit on your bed, controlling your breathing, the pain being less hard but still there. Someone knocks at the door.

- W: *Knocks Y/N ? It's me..

She opens the door and sees you layed on your bed. She closes the door and looks at you.

- W: What's happening ? I know you haven't drink that much..

You don't look at her, trying to stay focus on your breathing.

- W: Don't make me look in your head

You smile softly.

- Y/N: You'll fail...

- W: Don't be too confident here

You raise up and show her to come sit next to you, what she does.

- W: So, are you gonna tell me what's happening to you ?

- Y/N: I just have a bad headache...

- W: There's something else *looks at you

You hesitate but answers her.

- Y/N: Steve told me about my memories... everything... And, actually, that makes sense... On a mission where I had to infiltrate the S.H.I.E.L.D and steel files, I found one about me, mentioning everything they known about me, even Natasha saying that it's my sister... Then, I had to kill Clint, and of course he wasn't alone. When I woke up on the jet, she was looking at me.. I tried to read her mind and I saw a chat with Clint just after she knocked me down *you laugh slightly. She seemed as much knocked down as I was but it scared me so I stopped. 

*I had to split this part because it would have been too long