Part 15

You're in your room, drinking your coffee and cleaning your hands. You think about what happened in the kitchen and you decide that you'll go talk to Wanda today, make things clear between you two because you can't stand being pushed away by her.

You finish your coffee and go to the bathroom to take a shower. You feel dizzy but you don't pay attention to it. You're done, so you go back to the kitchen to clean your mug.

In the hallway you feel more dizzy, having trouble breathing and a huge headache. You have more and more flashbacks but you can't control the pain. You can hear that Natasha and Wanda are still in the kitchen but now with Tony and Bruce. You enter it, trying to be the more normal as possible.

- T: Hey Kid !

- B: Y/N *waves at you

- Y/N: ...Hey...

Natasha notices that something is wrong with you so she start to approach you. As long as she stands up, you drop the mug and fall down, the pain being more strong than the last time so you instantly faint. She rushes to you, immediately followed by the others.

- N: Y/N ! Hey look at me !

- B: She's unconscious Nat...

- T: Let's get her to the lab

Tony and Bruce lift you up and take you to the lab. Wanda looks at them, feeling bad for what's happening to you. Natasha takes her by the hand and pulls her to the lab.

- N: C'mon on Wanda ! She needs you right now ! And it's not your fault !

Wanda doesn't say anything and just follows Natasha to the lab. Tony and Bruce are running tests on you. Natasha and Wanda come in and Wanda goes to you and puts her hand on you forehead. She enters your mind and see that your memories are coming back. The problem is that they are all coming back in one go, which caused you to faint, all of them being too much strong to handle it. She suddenly feels your pain, which makes her suffer as well so she has to stop.

- N: What did you see ?

- W: Her memories are coming back but in one go, so the pain is multiply by four, which caused the faint...

- B: The fact that her memories are coming back is a good thing Nat ! We injected her with some morphine to relieve her but she will need some rest.

Tony takes the lead and show them the screen.

- T: Look, her brain is working but she can't handle that much work. And I guess it worked all night long as well so she must've not sleep much

Natasha looks at Wanda who's looking down, feeling guilty to not have say that to her earlier. Tony and Bruce notice the tension.

- T: Bruce, come, we have work to do !

- B: But Tony... We have to do it

- T: Come !

Bruce follows Tony. Natasha and Wanda re now alone with you.

- W: Nat.. I wanted her to tell you that her memories are coming back...

- N: And I don't blame you for that but you could've warn me or something..

They are too much occupied to notice that you're slowly waking up. You can hear everything they say. You start to remember what happened.

- Y/N: Don't blame her for that старшая сестра (older sister) *you open your eyes

They both look at eachother then look at you.

- Y/N: Why are you looking at me like that ? Did I say something wrong ?

Natasha doesn't say anything and just takes you in her arms. At first you' surprised but you quickly let go on a relieved sigh.

- Y/N: I missed you too...

You look at Wanda, smile at her as if you were saying "thank you". She smiles back and leaves you both, giving you time to talk. You can see a smile on her face as she's leaving, which that makes you sigh in relieve again. You know that you'll have to talk to her later. But for now you just want to spend time with Natasha. You don't break the cuddle, feeling good and protected in her arms. 

*Sisters are finally back together !! But what about you and Wanda ?