Part 31 (2)

You make your way to Bucky's cell to explain to him what's about to happen. Tony and Bruce are preparing everything in the lab while the other are in the conference room to check on you just in case anything goes wild with Bucky. Once you're there, you notice that he's sitting on the edge of his "bed", looking at the floor. You make your way to the door of the cell and announce your presence.

- Y/N: Hey James... How are you today ?

He doesn't look at you. You assume that he may had a bad night, having nightmares like he usually does when he isn't under control. You let it go and continue and explaining today's work.

- Y/N: So we are removing this chip from your neck today so I need to take you to the lab so Tony and Bruce can do their work.. *You take out a syringe and try to show him

I'm going to open that door cell to anesthetize you so we take you safely to the lab and to make it painless for you.. Is it okay for you.. ?

He simply nods without even raising his head to look at you. You shrug it of and make your way to the controller on the wall. Everybody upstairs is ready to come and help if everything goes wild. Steve is tensed, which is clearly sensed by everyone.

- Sam: Everything is going to be okay Cap.. We're all gonna make sure of it *pats his shoulder

- S: I won't call it a victory until this chip is out of his neck *crosses his arms

- W: Don't worry Steve, Y/N Bruce and Tony will succeed *looks at him then goes back to the screen

- S: We'll see.. *shrugs his shoulders

Once you're in front of the controller, you type the code so the door opens. You turn back to face the cell, and approach it slowly. You enter the cell, the syringe in front of you so Bucky can see it.

- Y/N: Can we start ..? *you kneel in front of him

Once your at his reach, he raises his head and you instantly understand that you'll have to fight this out. He grabs you by the throat and pulls you against the wall.

- Y/N: C'mon.... not.. again... *you try to fight back

Everyone rushes down to help you but once they're here, you close the glass door with you powers, so anyone can enter and get hurt.

- N: Y/N please open this damn door ! *punches at the glass

- W: Now ! *her eyes turning red

You don't listen to them and focus on Bucky. You try to push him back but he uses so much strength around your neck that you're having trouble to breath and speak. So you decide on using your magic. You can hear everyone shouting at both of you. Clint and Sam are trying to open the door with the controller but they fail.

You're forming a red mist ball and with all the strength you have left, you manage to throw him on the opposite wall which makes you fall to the ground.

- N: Y/N look at me ! *punches on the glass again

You're on the ground, trying to calm your nerves and get your breathing back to normal. You look on your right and see that the syringe is broken. You look in front of you and see that Bucky is still on the ground.

- W: Y/N are you okay ?!

You manage to stand up, coughing. You then look at everyone behind the cell.

- Y/N: I'm.. okay.. *breathing erratically

Wasn't prepare to get left out of air *laughing slightly

- W: That's not funny.. open this door please... *looks at you worried

- Y/N: I will, when I'll make sure he's unconscious *you look at him

- N: Make it quick then !

You go back to Bucky, still unconscious on the floor. You approach him slowly to check on him but he wakes up so you step back in case he fights back. He stands up and look at you.

- Y/N: James..?

- B: Did I hurt you again..? *looks at your neck

- Y/N: Well technically yeah but you're still not strong enough *you laugh sightly

- B: I'm sorry.. they managed to get the control back during the night.. I fought against it as much as I could... I could here them in my head repeating those damn words again and again.. *takes his head in his hands

- Y/N: Hey it's okay... Just come with us to the lab so we can help you okay..? *you pat his shoulder

You use your power to open the door so Steve rushes to Bucky and takes him to the lab while Natasha and Wanda both go to you.

- N: Are you okay ?! *grabs you by your shoulder

- Y/N: I'm okay Nat, I promise

- W: Don't ever do that again ! You're not alone anymore so let us help you when you need it.. *sad look

- Y/N: I'm sorry Wands.. I'm not used to all this.. being part of a team and everything...

- N: Hey we don't blame you *looks at Wanda

Just don't put us on the side okay ?

You look at both of them, noticing that Wanda tries her best to not burst out of stress, anger and worries.

- Y/N: I won't.. I just need time to process everything..

- N: Why don't we go back upstairs ? *she looks at both of you

- Y/N: I need some water .. *laugh slightly

Wanda is the first to leave. You look at her, not knowing what to do. Natasha notice it so she grabs you arm and make sure you follow her out.

- N: Give her time to cool down and go talk to her later..

- Y/N: I didn't want to worry her or anything.. It's just easier to do things by myself.. so I make sure anybody is hurt.. *you look at the floor

- N: I know.. You've been taught this way all your life but you'll learn how to work with a team, like I did when I came here *pats your shoulder

You both go back upstairs with everybody. You don't see Wanda so you assume that she went straight to her room. You decide to let the day pass before talking to her. You go to the kitchen to take a bottle of water and then head straight to the lab to make sure everything is going on well. 

Hey ! Sorry for not posting regularly.. I may have trouble to find time and inspiration so i go slow.. I hope you still enjoy it though :)