Part 12

You're ready for Tony's party so you decide to go to the main room. When you arrive, you see a bunch of people ; You don't know anyone of them except the Avengers. This amount of people makes you uncomfortable so you decide to isolate yourself to the bar where nobody is. You see someone behind the bar so you ask for a drink.

- Y/N: Excuse me ?

The person turn around and you can see that it's this Natasha, which makes you more uncomfortable.

- Y/N: Oh sorry.. I thought you were the barmaid..

- N: Don't worry *Smiles

You want a drink ?

- Y/N: A beer would be perfect actually.. *You look around you

Natasha can see that you're uncomfortable while she hands you the beer.

- Y/N: Thank you..

- N: You're not used to this kind of parties huh?

- Y/N: Is It that obvious ?

- N: Just a bit *says it ironically

You look at her, hesitating on something you'd like to talk with her.

- Y/N: So.. you're Natasha Romanoff right ? What were you doing, you know, before being an Avenger and being one of the most popular person on this planet ?

She looks at you, hopping that you start to remember things from your past.

- N: Well, I'm from Russia and I was a spy. Nick Fury recruited me for the S.H.I.E.L.D and then Tony offered me a "job" in the Avengers *takes a sip of her drink

- Y/N: Well you have Russian girl just in front of you !

- N: I know *laughs slightly

You look at her intrigued but you think back of what Steve said so you don't say anything. You see Wanda from across the room so you look at her until she notices you, which she does quickly. She comes over both of you.

- W: You could've wait for me ! That's rude *slap gently your shoulder

You laugh, drinking your beer. Natasha looks at both of you.

- N: Enjoy the party Y/N, and be careful of the drunk Maximoff, she can be very insistent *drinks and leaves

You look at her then look back at Wanda, tilting your head.

- W: You're not actually believing her ?

- Y/N: I don't need it, I just saw it *you smirk and drink

- W: You haven't read her mind, right ?

- Y/N: Noo ! I care about my life Maximoff ! I read yours *you smirk

You leave her right after, beer in your hand. She watches you leave, smiling. You joined the others, trying to get to know everyone. The party goes on, you get to know more everyone, and they all seem to be nice to you. Around 1:00 a.m, Tony's guests leave so there are just you and the team discussing and drinking in the main room. 

* You feel more comfortable with The Avengers, but will it last ?